NOTE: CLICK THE BOTTOM LINK TO DEBATE THIS W/ ERIC STEIN!
10) Ric Flair – Figure Four Leg Lock
9) Power & Glory â<80>” The PowerPlex
8) The Undertaker â<80>” Tombstone Piledriver
7) DDP / Randy Orton â<80>” Diamond Cutter / RKO
6) Mankind â<80>” The Mandible Claw (Pre-Socko)
5) Stone Cold Steve Austin â<80>” Stone Cold Stunner
4) Petey Williams – The Canadian Destroyer
3) Shawn Michaels â<80>” Sweet Chin Music
2) Bob Backlund â<80>” Crossface Chicken Wing
THE BEST FINISHER OF ALL-TIME…
1) Hulk Hogan â<80>” Leg Drop
Honorable Mentions: The Beserkerâ<80><99>s throw over the top rope, The Great Mutaâ<80><99>s red mist of death/moonsault combo, F-5, Swanton, Pedigree, Buff Blockbuster, Randy Savageâ<80><99>s top rope elbow, Tazzmission, Kidmanâ<80><99>s shooting star press
And really quickly off the top of my head, some suggestions for the WORST finishers of all-time:
– Great Khaliâ<80><99>s big chop â<80>” look at the guyâ<80>¦this was the best they could do for his debut?
DEBATE AND DISCUSS THIS TOPIC!
CLICK HERE to debate and discuss this with Eric Stein, himself! He’ll be in the official WrestleZone.com forums to see you discuss his list, debate it, and see your lists of the greatest and worst finishers of all time! Hell, maybe he’ll even mention a couple of your posts in a future column here on WrestleZone.com!
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?