Random Rumble Ramblings
– I believe Alberto Del Rio and CM Punk both keep their respective titles this Sunday. So, yes, that means I think Rock will lose to Punk.
– Christian may very well return and enter the Rumble, but I don't think there's a chance in Hell he wins it. Sorry, Christian fans.
– Mark Henry has an outside shot at winning this thing, but despite how good his most recent run as a main eventer was, I'm afraid most fans would be dissappointed if this were to happen. Rumble win or not, I'm ready for Henry to be back on TV, sooner rather than later.
– I think WWE has done a horrible job hyping the Tag Team Championship match this Sunday between Rhodes Scholars and Team Hell No. That being said, I think the titles change hands.
– It looks like there's only three spots left in the Rumble, but I wouldn't be surprised if that list changes between now and then and more room opens up. I think the New Age Outlaws will take up two of those spots, and Kevin Nash could take up a third. We know they'll be in town, so why not?
– Finally, I don't think Undertaker will be in the Rumble this year. I know there have been rumblings, but I don't see it happening. If he were to be in it, he would win it, and I don't think that he will. Plus, I believe WWE would have promoted that to close out Raw on Monday, and they clearly didn't.
Be sure to follow me on Twitter as I'll be live tweeting during the show. Then, tune in the following Monday at 6:30/e, as Nick Paglino and I discuss the show in-depth during Nick's Pay-Per-Review segment. If you're a fan of wrestling radio, you won't want to miss it. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?