TNA Live Event (Poughkeepsie, N.Y. at the Mid Hudson Civic Center)
Report by Chris Palmatier and ProWrestling.net
When I walked in, AJ Styles was signing his action figures for any one who brought it for $15 dollars. Don West was trying to sell this Brown Bag with a Jeff Hardy shirt and four DVD for $20. The crowd was ready for a good night.
1. X Division champion Kazarian beat Robbie E. (w/Cookie) and Shannon Moore in a three-way match to retain the X Division Title.
2. Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne beat Velvet Sky with her feet on the ropes to retain the Knockouts Title. Referee Earl Hebner got his “You Screw Bret” from the crowd, so he had a “Yes, I Did) t-shirt.
3. Matt Morgan beat Hernandez. Morgan won after the Carbon Footprint. Bad Match. Morgan Missed a lot of spots.
4. TNA tag champions Beer Money beat Gunner and Murphy to retain the TNA Tag Titles. Beer Money was super over. The crowd still love beer characters.
5. A.J. Styles beat Jeff Hardy. The crowd loved Hardy. When he left the ring he acted like an baby face clapping hands and saying he loves you.
6. Kurt Angle beat Jeff Jarrett via submission. Jarrett was great. I’ve seen Angle many times and he looks soooooooooo bad.
Notes: This TNA show shocked me. It was the best one I seen live and the crowd was really into it. The last time TNA was in Poughkeespie, there were about 500 people. This time they got almost a sell out. The things they do with the crowds signing and giving things out are things that people will remember, and it will make them come next time.