Arda Ocal of Right After Wrestling on theScore was joined in studio by Bret "Hitman" Hart. Highlights:
– Would he induct Shawn Michaels into the Hall of Fame?
– Working with the Miz and knowing he "had it"
– What he thinks of John Morrison giving away his shades to fans at ringside
– With the 2011 Royal Rumble approaching, Bret talks about the ’94 Rumble finish with Lex Luger – "That finish was a real credit to Lex"
– Would Bret Hart take an agent/producing job with the WWE?
– Calling Natalya an "innovator", particularly when asked about her "double sharpshooter" on Lay-Cool at the TLC Pay Per View
– Being a spokesperson for the March of Dimes as a stroke survivor
EXERPT: "He came up to me, John Morrison did, and he apologized to me, he said he felt bad and made references to stealing my gimmick. But the fact that he even addressed it was flattering to me. I don’t think it’s any different than Rey Mysterio giving stuff to the kids. It’s gotta keep moving on, and if there’s any kind of connection between his giving the sunglasses away and my giving the sunglasses away years ago, between an old fan and a young fan, I think that’s beautiful, I have no problem with it at all."
THE FULL 16 MINUTE VIDEO INTERVIEW CAN BE VIEWED AT: http://video.thescore.com/
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?