Right After Wrestling with Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas were joined live on the program by former WWE Superstar Shad Gaspard. Highlights:
– Focusing on acting in the near future, including a great moment where he recites a passage from Shakespeare’s “Henry V” from memory!
– Why Kryme Tyme broke up and why he isn’t with the WWE anymore
– Talking about how fellow superstars in the locker room can become a deterrent in a possible singles push
– Is there truth to the rumors that he is pursuing MMA (and training in combat sports since he was a kid)
– Former Light Heavyweight Champion in MMA “King Mo” Lawal having had a tryout with WWE and being on the verge of signing before his MMA career took off
– Being great friends with John Morrison and thoughts on his match on RAW with the Miz and why this match wasn’t on PPV
EXCERPT: "(Former Strikeforce MMA Light Heavyweight Champion King Mo Lawal) actually tried out (for the WWE). Gerald Brisco got him a tryout with WWE. They were ready to sign him and he was ready to sign. He decided not to come with WWE because, we were out drinking one night. I told him that he’s young, he can still do it.. he should fight right now, do what he has to do now and then later on become a pro wrestler. I know he will be a superstar when it’s his time. He’s in in no rush. I’m super proud of him."
Full interview and show podcast: http://radio.thescore.com/
RIGHT AFTER WRESTLING Radio
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?