1. Robbie E and Cookie defeated Jay Lethal and Taylor Wylde.
The Team 3D farewell was pretty much what you would expect. The entire crowd, face and heel supporters, showed their love for these two. At the end of the segment, Ray assaulted Devon and left him unconscious in the ring. No explanation was given.
2. Samoa Joe defeated Murphy and Gunner (TNA security). This was essentially a squash match, with Jarrett assaulting Samoa Joe post match. Kurt Angle rushed from the far side of the Impact Zone and hit the Angle Slam on Jarrett.
3. Kazarian defeated Rob Van Dam. Flair came down the entrance ramp during the match but was passed by Rhino, apparently assisting RVD. Rhino turned heel by hitting the Gore on RVD, enabling Kazarian to get the win.
D’angelo Dinero had several video segments of him assaulting Eric Bischoff, including a restroom attack on Bischoff and Abyss, and a scene where the Pope dressed Bischoff in his pimpin’ attire while commanding EB to rap to his new congregation. Great promos all over from a livid Pope tonight. This culminated in Dinero wheeling Bischoff out in the casket with Abyss making the save. I assume he rammed the casket into the side of the stage with The Pope inside (out of my view).
4. AJ Styles defeated Stevie Richards. There was apparently a mishandled Styles Clash (not sure if it was a true mistake, Stevie attempting escape and getting injured, or intent to cause injury as part of a storyline). Richards was assisted backstage with a neckbrace in place after match.
5. Matt Morgan defeated Beer Money and Douglas Williams in a handicap match. Late in the match, Flair entered to interfere but was handled by Morgan. Beer Money walked away with Flair and abandon Williams.
A post match video showed Jeff Hardy saying that power is not just in muscle mass, but can also be the mental ability to make someone believe fantasy is reality. During the video, as Morgan was focused on screen, and Hardy delivered a low blow to Morgan from behind.