The following is an excerpt from the latest TNAWrestling.com blog by wrestling legend Mick Foley:
COUNTDOWN: MICK FOLEYS WEEKLY ONLINE BLOG COLUMN
Before I get into The Rally to Restore Sanity, and the medal bestowed upon me by Jon Stewart, I would like to make a few reasonable requests.
1) Buy a copy of “Countdown to Lockdown” for someone you love – even if that someone is you.
2) Watch “Family Feud” all this week, November 1-5. Check your local listings for times and channels.
3) Listen to O&A from 9:30 to 10 am and DVR the Joy Behar Show (you’ll be watching “Impact”) at 9 pm on November 4th.
4) Fans in Canada will want to tune into “Off the Record” with Michael Landsberg and/or show up at Chapters Missisauga at 7 pm for my only Canadian book-signing – both November 5th.
5) Watch “Turning Point” on PPV on November 7th.
6) Watch the Daily Show at 11:00 pm. YES, I will be the guest that night!
7) London fans will get a chance to show their love when I sign copies of “Countdown” at Waterstone’s Piccadilly at 5:00 pm November 11th.
8) Manchester’s turn to show the love at Waterstone’s Trafford Center at 4:30 pm., November 12th.
9) Dublin’s turn. For more information, go to www.wrestlezoneIreland.com This is not a book-signing, but a convention with many top wrestling stars.
10) My triumphant, reasonable return to Washington DC, on November 18th. Help out a great cause by attending the RAINN fundraiser/celebration. Tickets start at $50. Please go to www.rainn.org for more information.
11) Somewhere in all this, please look out for my comic book, RPM, on sale wherever comic books are sold.
Check out the complete blog online at TNAWrestling.com.