The following is a report from Saturday night’s Insanity Pro Wrestling (IPW) show from Indianapolis, Indiana, featuring one of the final non-WWE appearances of Bryan Danielson, aka Daniel Bryan. The report is courtesy of the Insanity Pro Wrestling website:
08/21/10 – “Reign of the Insane”
1) Originally billed as Scotty Vortekz v. Dave Davidson, the Former Champions match saw the surprise returns of several former IPW champions: Joey “Kidd” Owens, PT Hustla, James Avery (formerly Carlton Kaz), and Clifton Crunk.
The last two men standing were PT Hustla and Clifton Crunk, with PT Hustla winning.
2) Joseph Schwartz beat Sean Tyler by DQ, retaining the Mid-American Title.
3) The H3rd beat The Nobel Bloods.
4) Mena Libra beat Nevaeh.
5) Jesse Emerson beat Chrisjen Hayme in a Last Man Standing Match.
6) Ricochet beat Camron Sky & Dustin Rayz to retain the IPW Jr. Heavyweight Championship.
After the match Ricochet attacked Dustin Rayz with a ladder. IPW Commishioner Brandon Prophet set up a Jr. Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match for Oct 2.
7) Kevin Thorn beat Billy Roc.
8) Irish Airborne beat DNA to retain the Tag Team Champions.
9) Jon Moxley beat Jimmy Jacobs to retain the IPW World Championship.
10) Drake Younger beat Bryan Danielson after the match went to a time limit draw and was restarted.
Have a news tip?Attended an event and want to send a live report?