Thanks to Keith Nunokawa for sending this in:
WWE Raw House Show Results (8/18): Honolulu, Hawaii
Match #1 Evan Bourne vs. Ted DiBiase
- Bourne won with Airbourne
#2 David Otunga and Skip Sheffield vs. The Hart Dynasty (w/ Natalya)
- Goldust came out but was attacked by Otunga and Sheffield. Sheffield got on the mic and demanded that he and Otunga have a shot at the tag team titles. The RAW GM sound blared on the speakers and Justin Roberts read the “e-mail” saying that if Otuna and Sheffield win tonight, they will have a title shot at Night of Champions. The match ended on a strange note. Tyson Kidd was going for a springboard move but Skip hit him with the Clothesline From Hell and got the three count for the win, but after the match (and the sound guy playing the wrong theme for Nexus, that “Wild and Young” song), Sheffield was laid out in the ring. The referees and Otunga had to help him to the back and this was obviously not part of the show. I didn’t really catch what happened so maybe someone else who was there can clarify or follow-up with this.
#3 The Miz vs. Mark Henry (U.S. Title match)
- The Miz won via tornado DDT
#4 Sheamus vs. Randy Orton (WWE Title match)
- Orton won via DQ when Sheamus shoved the referee. Orton then gave Sheamus an RKO and left the ring. The Miz came out with the Money in the Bank briefcase and gave it to the referee to cash it in. Before the bell rang, Orton gave Miz an RKO. (Honestly, how many times are they going to do this? It’s a bit stale already.)
#5 Bella Twins and Eve Torres vs. Jillian Hall, Alicia Fox, and Maryse
- Eve pinned… someone to win. The divas were dressed in bikinis and were wearing short shorts or skirts. The faces "pantsed" the heels causing quite an uproar. Regardless, it was a really sloppy and dull match. I mean, they were selling hits from beach balls and water gun blasts. How stupid is that?
#6 Chris Jericho vs. Yoshi Tatsu
- Jericho won with the Codebreaker
#7 John Cena vs. Wade Barrett (No DQ)
- Before the match started the RAW GM sent another "e-mail" making the match a no disqualifications match. Otunga interfered near the end and Orton ran out to RKO him. Cena won via the Attitude Adjustment. After the match, Cena and Orton shook hands and posed to close the show.