Last night on "Right After Wrestling" with Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas, Mikey Whipwreck talked about whether or not he will end up as a trainer for the WWE – they contacted him, he said he’d think about it, but he’s leaning towards no. Full interview: http://
WWE Hall of Famer Howard Finkel was a guest On Right After Wrestling tonight as well. Here are some Newsworthy notes:
– What did Vince McMahon tell The Fink in his pep talk before making WWF a national company?
– Howard’s current role in the company as well as the various roles he assumed in the past as well as ring announcing
– His top three most memorable moments in WWE History
– His thoughts on the current Diva’s division in WWE
– Does he still own the “Finkus Maximus” Toga from Wrestlemania 9
– Which two superstars he sees carrying the company in the future
– How long he sees the NEXUS angle lasting
– When will Howard Finkel retire
Show Podcast (Finkel interview starts at 24:39): http://hardcoresportsradio.
RIGHT AFTER WRESTLING Radio
Have a news tip?Attended an event and want to send a live report?