In his first interview since his release from the WWE on May 21, Carlito joined Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas on Right After Wrestling and talked candidly about a variety of topics, including:
- Speaking about his WWE release, how the WWE wanted him to go to rehab and he was resistant
- For the last 3 years of his tenure, wanting to find ways to get released, also being a delicate time where he would lash out at people for no reason
- Many of his issues with losing his passion and unhappiness stemming from working face (feeling he’s a much better heel) and backstage politics, spoken about in detail
- What advice his father, famous pro wrestler Carlos Colon Sr. gave him through this time
- Whose idea it was to have his hair long and to spit the apple in people’s faces
- Does he have passion for pro wrestling again?
- Talking about the infamous Ric Flair promo on RAW, did he feel it was a rib on him?
Interview available here on the Right After Wrestling podcast: http://hardcoresportsradio.