Jeremy Borash was a guest tonight on Right After Wrestling with Arda Ocal, where he discussed a number of topics including:
- TNA moving to Thursday nights, was it too soon and if there is a plan to return to Monday nights in the future
- Orlando Jordan’s character and how focus groups are receiving the character, as well as Ken Anderson being a true "asshole", particularly on the road (believability on the road)
- Are there more firings on the horizon in TNA ("sometimes you have to trim the fat")
- Comparing WWE’s PG product vs TNA’s product
- How is the TNA locker room morale today?
- Meeting with Shelton Benjamin and Mickie James
- Texting with Bret Hart during RAW and recollecting on fond memories with Bret from the past, as well as thoughts of him as the new GM of RAW
- Is Eric Young the biggest eater in the TNA locker room?
RIGHT AFTER WRESTLING
Hosted by Arda Ocal with Jimmy Korderas
Mondays, 11:05pm – midnight EST
SIRIUS Radio Channel 98