TNA Impact taping
Orlando, Fla. at Universal Studios
Report by ProWrestling.net & Charlie
Eric Bischoff, Rob Van Dam, A.J. Styles, and Jeff Hardy were involved in a segment about who should get the next TNA Title shot. Instead of a title shot, they announced a Triple Threat match.
1. Tara defeated Taylor Wilde. Post-match, Tara attacked Taylor with her knee brace.
2. Brian Kendrick defeated Doug Williams. Kendrick won with a roll up after a distraction by Kazarian.
3. Generation Me vs. Matt Morgan ended in no contest. After Morgan destroyed them, he said he wanted Hulk Hogan to tell him who his partner would be for the tag title match at the pay-per-view. Samoa Joe came out and gives Morgan a Muscle Buster.
4. Scott Hall and Kevin Nash beat Matt Morgan to capture the TNA Tag Titles. The Band came out and cashed in Nashs No. 1 contenders briefcase from Feast or Fired. Hall and Nash won the tag team titles when Nash pinned Morgan.
5. Ink Inc. won Fatal Four-Way over the Motor City Machine Guns, Team 3D, and Beer Money.
Rob Terry vs Abyss never happened. Orlando Jordan attacked Rob Terry from behind with a lead pipe.
6. Orlando Jordan defeated Tomko.
Continued on page two …
7. Tara defeated Sarita. Post-match, Tara delivered the same knee brace attack she gave to Wilde earlier in the show.
8. AJ Styles defeated Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy in a non-title Triple Threat Match. Mr. Anderson got involved with Hardy. AJ pinned RVD.
Post-match, Hogan came out and stopped Anderson from leaving. Hardy and Anderson brawled around the arena. The show closed with Hardy hitting a Swanton Bomb on Anderson through the table off the announce table set up.
Notes: Throughout the night they ran vignettes about Chelsea apparently being attacked or hit by someone. The police were called. They wouldn’t tell us who it was until they arrested the mystery man. That’s possibly why Abyss never showed. They never followed up on it.
No Flair, no Sting, and barely any Hogan.
1. Kazarian defeated Generation Me’s Max Buck.
2. Ink Inc. defeated Homicide and a Japanese guy. I didn’t catch the name of the Japanese wrestler.