Credit: Jeff Cohen & F4WOnline.com
Taking out all the talk about his sex life:
– Bubba "shot" on Hogan during that segment where Hulk was considering coming back to wrestle Ric Flair.
– Hogan had big plans for Awesome Kong. But one month after Hogan arrived in TNA, she punched Bubba and was gone.
– Hogan saw Steve Austin in a Gold’s Gym "a while back" and they spoke for 10-15 minutes. Hulk said he would wrestle Austin if he came to TNA.
– Brutus Beefcake got divorced very quickly. Hogan said he always wondered if he himself should have gotten divorced before he and Linda had kids.
– Stern brought in Jennifer and said she looked like Brooke. She also sounded a hell of a lot like Brooke, too.
– Hogan plugged the Monday original episodes and Thursday replays (twice).
– Hogan said that all his movies made money. They were all made for $2-$3M and made $30-$40M each. But he made the decision to stick with wrestling when it was hot to make more money. And he didn’t want McMahon to put someone in "his spot."
– Hogan said the TNA Knockouts are consistently the highest rated segments of the show. But bringing in more women would depend on budget. He mentioned Torrie Wilson by name as an "original Diva" he could see coming back. Great, another woman in a non-wrestling backstage role for cameos.
Continued on page two …
– Hogan said he wrestled Strong Kobayashi, a gay wrestler, in Japan, and Kobayashi grabbed his nutsack during a match.
– Hogan said he spoke with Chris Kanyon a few times before the Australian tour and he was a nice guy.
– Hogan said that Randy Savage is getting married soon.
– A Stern staffer came in and asked about a rumor that years ago, Lanny Poffo was so limber that he could contort himself and suck his own penis, and that people in the locker rooms would pay to see him do it. Hogan confirmed the rumor but said he was never present when it happened.
Note: If anyone caught Hulk Hogan on "The View" or "Today" feel free to send in a recap.