Corey Constantin sent along the following:
Press Release For Immediate Release:
On March 20th, False Count Radio hosts "The pacific coast player" JT Evans, "The man with more heat then the sun" Jimmy Falcon and Extreme Championship Wrestling Original "Pitbull #1" Gary Wolf had the privilege to host a nearly hour long interview with Former World Wrestling Federation and Current Ring of Honor Internet Announcer Kevn Kelly.
Interview Starts at 28:03 into the broadcast to listen visit:
Below are some highlights from the interview:
– Said his Ring of Honor Debut is going to be exciting getting to get back behind the microphone. It’s the Ring of Honor Big Bang PPV April 3rd For More information on this event visit: rohwrestling.com and to order the PPV at a LOW COST of $14.95 visit: gofightlive.tv
– Says the internet is helping professional wrestling because of all the technology every has high speed connections and they are able to checkout Internet PPV’s and That DVD Sales have dropped. He then goes on to talk about when World Wrestling Federation tried to stream "Pay Per Views" and the feed kept crashing and they wanted the same price as to order it on the television.
– 2010 will be the time the Ring of Honor guys need to step up like Tyler Black who is the Ring of Honor Heavyweight Champion and a few weeks ago Jim Cornette Confronted him in the ring because when he brought Black into the company he thought he was going to be a big money ball player and he felt Cornette is trying to inspire him and he really needs to step up.
– He also feels Davey Richards will be a breakout star in Ring of Honor now that he took care of some personal Issues.
– Listen to find out who use to pick up the phone when you would call Weekly World Wrestling Federation Broadcast "Byte This" It may shock you!
– Feels the Haas Brothers were the best that he Signed under the Company!
Other Topics Include:
International Wrestling Federation, Getting Signed by WWF, Favorite Rock Interview, Hosting Byte This, Winning the ECWA Heavyweight Championship, what led to his release from WWF and More!