NWA Anarchy TV eps 182 Online Now!!!
MATCH #1 JAY CLINTON VS KAREM JAMAR
MATCH #2 JAY CLINTON VS EL VETERANO 4
MATCH #3 CHRISJEN HAYME VS EL VETERANO 4
MATCH #4 BO NEWSOME in ring with GREG HUNTER
MATCH #5 BO NEWSOME VS TODD SEXTON
MATCH #6 TALENT & MONEY VS KNIGHT & HENRY
MATCH #7 PHIL SHATTER VS TRUITT FIELDS
NWA Anarchy TV eps 183 Online Now!!!
MATCH #1 JEREMY PALMER in ring with JEREMY VAIN
MATCH #2 ENTOURAGE VIGNETTE
MATCH #3 ENTOURAGE VS DON MATTHEWS & WILD BUNCH
MATCH #4 ACE ROCKWELL VS ROB ADONIS
MATCH #5 NEW WAVE VS DEVILS REJECTS
NWA Anarchy TV Report
June 15, 2009
The 13th Annual Hardcore Hell DVD is now available for purchase underneath the merchandise section at nwaanarchy.net.
WRESTLING: (n.) ’res-ling A sport of contest in which two individuals face off in unarmed combat.
ANARCHY: (n.) an-ar-key (1) A state of lawlessness due to absence of authority. (2) A complete lack of order.
What happens when you mix the two together? NWA-Anarchy!
- Welcome to NWA Anarchy, this is PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING~! The 13th Annual Hardcore Hell has concluded and several rematches are scheduled. This edition of NWA Anarchy features Iceberg receiving a rematch with Orion Bishop and Shadow Jackson delivering reflections regarding his future.
1. "Mr. Fantastic" Skirra Corvus w/"the Reverend" Dan Wilson & the Staff of Righteousness defeated "2 Hot for TV" Kyle Matthews and Chris King.
This is the official in-ring debut of Skirra Corvis. These three Young Lion’s division competitors wasted no time slipping in highspots: King slingshot planchas Matthews and Corvus demonstrates his leaping ability by wiping his opponents with a top rope cross bodyblock to the floor. To the ring apron, King executes a Sunset flip on Matthews, who simultaneously delivers a German suplex to Corvis. The heels make a concerted effort to wear down King. Of course, this is a three way dance and the rudos argue once they realize that only one person can when the match. King seizes the distraction with a double bulldog. To the corner, King knocks Matthews off the rope. Corvus channels Mr. Fantastic and slaps on an exotic version of Bryan Danielson’s Cattle Mutilation. Matthews double stomps Corvus’ exposed chest. That hurt. Somehow Corvus manages to kick out the pinning predicament. Corvus beautifully escapes a slingshot suplex and slithers out King’s CKY. One Curb Stomp later and that is all the mighty Reverend wrote. This was a solid opener. Corvus has incredible dexterity and would make a perfect tag partner for MsChif.
- Afterwards, the Excellence of Execution pays homage to Randy Orton by blasting King with a running knee. Todd Sexton instructs the referee to deposit King in the nearest BFI dumpster. The fans make quick work to express their feelings toward Sexton, "tap out." He whines about wrestling a "ringer" at Hardcore Hell and being omitted from tonight’s television taping. Apparently, he’s jealous that flippity floppies of the Young Lion’s division call it wrestling. Sexton’s exposes his ego and challenges anyone from the Young Lion’s division. Now hold up, let’s rewind back several months. Todd Sexton issued an open challenge to the NWA Anarchy locker room and promised to retire if anyone could defeat him. Mikael Judas happily retired the hapless Sexton for the second time. Knowing that, you would think Sexton had learned by now to not issue open challenges. Alas, some people never learn. Sexton proclaims himself King of the Jungle and the "Excellence of Sexecution." Todd Sexton rules.
2. The Technicians (Bobby Moore & Tyler Smith) defeated Jessco Blue & Billy Buck via disqualification.
"Merciless" Don Matthews provides instant mercy for Greg Hunter by temporarily relieving John Johnson of color commentary duties. Jessco has a fetish for administering punishment to the nether regions. Tonight, the Technicians are serving as props for targeting practice. Buck plays babyface-in-peril after saving the Technicians from Shattered Dreams. With Jessco, the rules are like a speed limit sign to speed demon, they are a mere suggestion. After receiving the hot tag, Jessco plays Dueling Banjos with the Technicians. The referee immediately awards the victory to the Technicians via disqualification.
Up next, we have ourselves the NWA Alabama Tag Team Champions Official Express, the self-professed "Sexiest Referee in the World" Mike Posey and "Nostradamus of Officials" Wes Adams. Adams confesses that you wouldn’t boo George Washington, Abraham Lincoln or John F. Kennedy, and you wouldn’t dare boo the first sports entertainment officials to win tag team championship gold. Blah, blah, blah, they tore up Mississippi and then Alabama and now Georgia. Blah, blah, blah, They did this. They did that. Either you join the Official Express or get run over buy it. All joking aside, this was a great interview.
3. "Altar of Human Mutilation" Iceberg w/"the Reverend" Dan Wilson & the Staff of Righteosness pinned Orion Bishop.
This starts out with a literal test of strength and we’re not talking about locking up horns either. We’re talking about two prize fighting bulls colliding with each other. Problems within the Rejects evolve when Iceberg smiles after letting up Bishop. Bishop’s game plan is multifaceted: (a) overpower Iceberg. and (b) perform reconstructive surgery on Iceberg’s knee. Bishop demolishes Iceberg’s knee until the No Pain Murder Train ditches a corner charge. Iceberg instantaneously flatlines Bishop with the Ground Xero splash. Afterwards, Wilson channels Shao Khan and commands Iceberg to "Finish him." Like a YouTube Mortal Kombat spoof video, Iceberg performs a friendship by helping Bishop to his feet. The Reverend defecates in his tighty whities and wriggles back to the locker room. Good finish. The order of their pair of matches should have been switched.
4. "The Great American Scream Machine" Brody Ray Chase & "the Hands of Steel" Seth Delay defeated Bo "Knows Wrestling" Newsome & "the Real" Slim J.
Slim J is fresh off his victory at Hardcore Hell by tapping out the Excellence of Sexecution. While on the subject of a certain three letter word, Chase & Delay should proclaim themselves "the World Sleaziest Tag Team." That is means as a complement. Delay takes a beating until he lures Newsome into a clothesline by Chase, whom is standing on the ring apron. Chase tosses Newsome around with ragdoll physics by delivering a massive powerbomb. After commercial, Newsome invert body slams Delay, but the Hands of Steel counters with a lungblower. Newsome outquicks the thingyy rudo contingent and makes the tag to Slim. Slim clobbers Delay with a roundhouse kick. Chase breaks a pin attempt and Slim ranas Chase to the floor on a powerbomb attempt. To the apron, Slim leaps over Delay and slaps on the Roach Clip. Newsome keeps Chase at bay on the Arena floor. Delay has no choice but to cry for his mommy and tap. Afterwards, Chase clobbers Slim and Newsome from behind. Slim leaps over a corner charging Chase, but Delay brandishes his brass knuckles and demonstrates why he has the Hands of Steel.
- The Master of Ceremonial Disasters has the NWA Anarchy Heavyweight Champion Shadow Jackson as his special guest tonight. Shadow admits Vain was everything he said he was and was everything he asked for in an opponent. Shadow riles the crowd up by channeling Dusty Rhodes. Moments later, Shadow introduces his wife Shadow Jr. to the NWA Arena faithful. That usually signals a backfire on the babyface side. Johnson wonders aloud if they share diapers. Ouch, that was low. Then, Jeremy Vain’s entrance music plays and what possibly is someone more disgustingly evil than Jeff G. Bailey and Wilson pays Shadow a visit. Vain admits that he has no excuses for losing to Shadow at Hardcore Hell. It doesn’t even bother Vain to admit he gave him the match of his life and that he experienced Shadowmania firsthand. In the back, he met Shadow’s wife and their beautiful child. Vain pops the question, "Is that really your kid or what?" OUCH~! Shadow steals Vain in the face and pummels him. Mr. Adonis intercepts and chop blocks Shadow. They launch a heinous assault on Shadow’s ankle. Vain slaps on the Figure Four and clutches the top rope while Mr. Adonis stretches Shadow’s arms. Mr. Adonis clubs Ace Rockwell and Truitt Fields. Rockwell & Truitt recoup their senses and expel Vain & Mr. Adonis from the ring. Before the evil duo can escape, NWA Anarchy Owner Jerry Palmer arrives and indefinitely suspends Vain. The fans pay homage by singing "goodbye" to Vain. If you ask me, any person that brings his/her child in the ring deserves a beatdown. On the storyline, pretty stupid on the champ’s part. Jeremy Vain is freaking awesome as top heel right now.