NWA Anarchy TV eps 180 Online Now!!!
SHOW $ 509-180
MATCH #1 DUSTIN KNIGHT VS ANTHONY HENRY
MATCH #2 ANTHONY HENRY VS TODD SEXTON
MATCH #3 SHADOW
MATCH #4 TECHNICIANS VS WILD BUNCH
MATCH #5 ENTOURAGE VS MR GA & KAREEM JAMAR
MATCH #6 ICEBERG VS AARON LEE
MATCH #7 TALENT & MONEY VS NEW WAVE
NWA Anarchy TV eps 177-179 Online Now!!!
MATCH #1 TODD SEXTON VS BO NEWSOME
MATCH #2 DELAY & CHASE-TALENT & MONEY VIGNETTE
MATCH #3 VALENTINE VS CORVUS VS EL VETERANO 4
MATCH #4 NEW WAVE VS TECHNICIANS
MATCH #1 DON MATTHEWS VS AZRAEL
MATCH #2 ORION BISHOP VS CHRIS MAYNE
MATCH #3 ENTORAGE VS WILD BUNCH
MATCH #4 TALENT & MONEY VS DELAY & CHASE
SHOW # 508-179
MATCH # 1 SKIRRA CORVIS VS MALACHI
MATCH #2 BAILEY &
MATCH #3 SLIM J VS ROB ADONIS
MATCH #4 SHATTER & TEMPERS VS ROCKWELL & FIELDS
NWA Anarchy TV Report by Ca$hFlowX
May 18, 2009
WRESTLING: (n.) ’res-ling A sport of contest in which two individuals face off in unarmed combat.
ANARCHY: (n.) an-ar-key (1) A state of lawlessness due to absence of authority. (2) A complete lack of order.
What happens when you mix the two together? NWA-Anarchy!
– Welcome to NWA Anarchy, this is PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING~! Hey, wait a minute! No video intro??!? ¿Que? We are two weeks away from Hardcore Hell, which occurred an eternity ago. Last week, Consequences Creed cowardly handed his NWA National Heavyweight Title shot to Orion Bishop. The conclusion saw Shatter repelling Bishop’s impressive performance with the spear. Talent & Money successfully defended the NWA Anarchy Tag Team Titles against the seemingly harmless Wild Bunch. As a result of defeating Seth Delay & Brody Ray Chase, the New Wave earned a rematch with T & M tonight. Tonight, Shadow Jackson defends the NWA Anarchy Heavyweight Title against the Hands of Steel and Greg Hunter has an interview with Jeremy Vain.
– “The Reverend” Dan Wilson, accompanied by Shaun Tampers and the Staff of Righteousness, interrupts our beloved Master of Ceremonial Disasters. (There were problems throughout the interview with low volume.)
– Don Matthews books an outstandinger as hell match with Jessco Blue and the Wild Bunch against the Entourage.
– Next up, we head down to a private gymnasium in
1. The New Wave (Derrick Driver & Steven Walters) fought Talent & Money (JT Talent & Andrew Pendleton III) to a double disqualification, so T & M retain the NWA Anarchy Tag Team Titles.
The New Wave treat T & M like the California Economy before plummeting like the Governator’s approval rating. T & M focus their attack on Walters’ back and neck. Talent humbles Walters before executing a German release suplex. Walters crawls through Talent’s legs to get the hot tag. Driver cleans house on T & M. To the floor, T & M struggles to their feet, calls for the belts, and attempts to Bail Out. Unlike Congress, and the previous and current presidential administration, they say no to corporate bailouts. Driver takes matters into his own hands by wiping out T & M. Referee Ken Wallace calls for the bell after Talent shoves him onto the ring apron. The locker room empties as all four men continue to brawl. Hunter announces that both teams will face off in a no countout, no DQ, pinfalls count anywhere match at HH. Disappointing this was wrestled as a standard tag match.
– Back in the locker room, the sleaziest wrestlers in
2. Shadow Jackson pinned “the Hands of Steel” Seth Delay w/”the Great American Scream Machine” Brody Ray Chase to retain the NWA Anarchy Heavyweight Title.
Delay faces the formidable task of overcoming the physical prowess of the People’s Champion. The tide turns when Shadow tosses Delay to the floor. Shadow aids in a meeting of the minds. Back in the ring, Delay distracts the referee long enough for Chase to smash Shadow’s injured ankle on the ring apron. Chase channels Diana Ross and plays “Ring Your Bell” with Shadow’s ankle. After commercial, Shadow pumps himself up while Delay continues to administer punishment to his bad ankle. Delay connects with a top rope cross bodyblock for a two count. The Hands of Steal channels Jerry Lawler by landing the Top Rope Fistdrop of Doom™. He makes the cover, but Shadow kicks out. Shadow makes a comeback with several power moves, but continues to limp. In an act of desperation, Chase distract the champion so that Delay can pull out the Brass Knuckles of Doom™. Delay blasts Shadow. One, two… no, HELL NO~! Shadow pumps up after rallying behind the crowd chanting. Shadow Hulks up and delivers a pair of Bionic Elbows. Chase involves himself one more time, but Shadow eludes a clip and ends the Hands of Steel with the 10-31 spinebuster. Looks like the pay envelope will only be half full of ones for the Great American Scream Machine tonight!
OVERALL: This episode focused entirely on building storyline toward Hardcore Hell. Wrestling was kept to a minimum. The New Wave vs. Talent & Money title match lacked fire until the postmatch pull-apart brawl. Strange to see Seth Delay have a significant amount of offense in a match, which is good. Seth & Brody Ray have potential to be an over the top downright dirty sleazy tag team. The Rejects/Palmer/Fields segment last longer than necessary, but nonetheless hit its mark. Good show overall as usual that covered much ground despite not having a sizable portion of the roster on TV.
More NWA News Next Page
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?