I’ve been getting a lot of similar questions coming in and I’m trying to respond to many of them. As a time saver, here are the answers to some FAQ’s…
1) If you want an autograph, send your written request to the WWE offices in Stamford Connecticut, along with a self addressed stamped envelope, put my name as the C/O, and the office will get it to me. I’d be happy to sign photos, magazines, or whatever you have. Unfortunately, at this time, there are not any WWE 8×10 photos of me to sign. Hopefully they will be coming soon.
2) As much as I’d love to call everyone on their birthdays, graduations, or special holidays, I can’t make personal phone calls. Please don’t send me your telephone number. I’ll converse with you here or on the WWE Universe website as time permits. I also do not use AIM or any other instant messaging technology. Remember, you can follow me on Twitter using findevan.
3) Many people are asking about getting into the wrestling business, and the best advice I can give you is to join your school’s amateur wrestling team and start there. It takes hard work and dedication to training and athletics. After you graduate from High School, if you still want to get trained, email my friend Delirious at email@example.com. He is a great wrestling trainer. Tell him Evan Bourne sent ya.
4) I’m getting lots of questions about my personal training and nutrition plan… I’ll do a whole blog on that at sometime, but basically I eat a lot of clean food, lift heavy things, and try to break a good sweat. I train almost everyday.
5) Finally, yes, the shooting star press is a very difficult maneuver and it took me a lot of time to perfect it. It’s impossible to tell someone how to do it and I’m not going to try. In fact, I’d suggest that you don’t try it. If you are interested in gymnastics, please join a gymnastics team.
You are all awesome and it means a lot to me that I continue to get more and more messages everyday. I want to be friends with all of you, but it takes time to get to all the requests and comments. Please be patient. Thanks again, and keep cheering me on as I fly high to victory.