BVC5264 sent along the following:
Just thought I pass on the results of the WWE house show from Honolulu Hawaii.
ECW starts off the action with the first match of the evening:
1. JOHN MORRISON VS SHELTON BENJAMIN
2. TIFFANY ECW’s GM Gave a family ringside seats after they were asked who was the reigning intercontinental champion. The poor guy next to me was screaming as loud as he could Don "The Rock" Muraco. Yes it Honolulu but is this guy for real that was in the 80’s he is soo 2000 and late. Anyways the little girl said Rey Mysterio and got the ringside seats.
3. Eavan bourne vs. Mark Henry
4. Dolph Zigler vs the Great Kahli
Two honolulu kids Ian and Erin throw out Shirts to the crowd and they also plug "12 Rounds" which beliveit or not got some decent pops. The lady behind me said and I quote "Well it a hell of alot better then the Marine" I feel sorry for the kids who where sitting in front of me cause they got showered with diet coke. Hey I couldn’t help it it was just way too funny.
6. Alicia fox & Michelle McCool vs Gail Kim & Melina special ref Maria
8. Main event for the intercontinental chapionship
619 followed by a sling shot splash (it looked like Rey was going for the west coast pop but was not able to bring his feet under him so he just went for the splash.)
After the match Jericho beats up steamboat for a good five minutes then steamboat hit two chops. Steamboat shoots Jericho to the ropes about to hit a massive chop when Jericho rolls out.
Over all was a good show I was a little disappointed we didn’t see Jericho vs. Steamboat but hey he was the special guest ref.
1. Jericho who admitted he was the biggest mahu in the world ( he admitted he was gay as gay can be)
Well that’s all I got until the next time WWE floats on by Honolulu Hawaii
Have a news tip?Attended an event and want to send a live report?