BVC5264 sent along the following:
Just thought I pass on the results of the WWE house show from Honolulu Hawaii.
ECW starts off the action with the first match of the evening:
1. JOHN MORRISON VS SHELTON BENJAMIN
Morrion SPLIT LEG MOONSAULT WITH A TWIST really nice
2. TIFFANY ECW’s GM Gave a family ringside seats after they were asked who was the reigning intercontinental champion. The poor guy next to me was screaming as loud as he could Don "The Rock" Muraco. Yes it Honolulu but is this guy for real that was in the 80’s he is soo 2000 and late. Anyways the little girl said Rey Mysterio and got the ringside seats.
3. Eavan bourne vs. Mark Henry
Didn’t see the match as my daughter had to use the ladies room ( too much soda)
4. Dolph Zigler vs the Great Kahli
Zigler looked like a ninja for most of the match a couple of hit then ran out of the ring. That was until Kahli got his claws on him the it was over massive chops and a huge powerbomb later and 1-2-3.
5. World heavy weight championship
Jeff Jardy vs CM Punk
CM PUNK REVERSED A VICTORY ROLL
Jeff hit his usual spots but I think he was out late partying up in Waikiki cause he was lagging.
Two honolulu kids Ian and Erin throw out Shirts to the crowd and they also plug "12 Rounds" which beliveit or not got some decent pops. The lady behind me said and I quote "Well it a hell of alot better then the Marine" I feel sorry for the kids who where sitting in front of me cause they got showered with diet coke. Hey I couldn’t help it it was just way too funny.
The women’s tag match opened the second half of the show.
6. Alicia fox & Michelle McCool vs Gail Kim & Melina special ref Maria
Melina got the upper hand on Fox then on McCool till Fox interferred and Melina took a beating. Gail Kim recieved the hot tag cleaned house McCool tries to interfere and Melina takes out McCool who took a nasty bump on the outside everyone thought McCool got hurt. That’s how bad it was I even cringged too.
Gail Kim pinned Alicia fox after the dropdown face breaker.
7. Triple threat ECW CHAMPION SHIP MATCH
Tommy Dreamer (C)
Tommy Dreamer laid out Swagger. Didn’t see this match either due to trip number 4 to the ladies room for my daughter.
8. Main event for the intercontinental chapionship
"Special Guest Referee Honolulu’s very own and a WWE Hall of Famer
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat."
(I thought he was born and raised in North Crackalacky?)
They are still going with the mask angle as Rey lost his mask after a vicious throw to the corner by Jericho. Rey’s mask flew off his face and he covered and rolled out to put it back on. (funny note as we were walking back to our seats during the ECW triple threat Rey was on his cell phone walking around without his mask on I saw it and so did a few other people I yelled to him in Spanish to cover his face and remember Lucha tradition. I believe he heard me because he automatically placed his hand on his face and lowered his head and walked out of sight)
Good back and forth action not quite a sloberknocker but good enough.
619 followed by a sling shot splash (it looked like Rey was going for the west coast pop but was not able to bring his feet under him so he just went for the splash.)
After the match Jericho beats up steamboat for a good five minutes then steamboat hit two chops. Steamboat shoots Jericho to the ropes about to hit a massive chop when Jericho rolls out.
Steamboat takes four bows and walks out the lights come on the anouncer didn’t even thank the crowd
Over all was a good show I was a little disappointed we didn’t see Jericho vs. Steamboat but hey he was the special guest ref.
The Neil Blaisedale Arena seats about 8-10 thousand people and it was almost a sellout. The crowd was really into the action there were big pops for both hardy and punk as the crowd was 40/60 with hardy taking the crowd thanks to all da ladies and kiddies.
2. Rey Mysterio
3. Gail Kim & Melina ( Sidenote Gail Kim is soo hot!) oh yeah Melina looked good too but Gail Kim was Whoa!
4. Jeff Hardy
6. Great Kahli & John Morrison
1. Jericho who admitted he was the biggest mahu in the world ( he admitted he was gay as gay can be)
2. Dolph zigler
3. CM Punk
4. Shelton Benjamin
5. Michelle McCoo & Alicia Fox (my daughter was calling Fox Mufasa chick because her hair was out there she had so many extensions done that there must be at least three horses freazing their buts off cause they are missing their manes)
6. Mark Henry
Well that’s all I got until the next time WWE floats on by Honolulu Hawaii
Alohas from the 50th State