NWA ANARCHY TV EPS #172-174 ONLINE NOW at http://nwaanarchy.net/main/
SHOW # 501-172
MATCH #1 HAWKINS VS FUNK
MATCH #2 SLIM J, TACO, BOI & TK TRAINING
MATCH #3 TODD SEXTON TRAINING VIGNETTE
MATCH #4 TECHNICIANS VS KROSS & NEWSOME
MATCH #5 REV & BAILEY VIGNETTE
MATCH #6 KIMO, SHATTER, ICEBERG, AZRAEL VS MALACHI, BISHOP, JUDAS & ACE
SHOW #502-173 (HH 2009)
MATCH #1 ENTOURAGE VS ROWDY FRIENDS
MATCH #2 DEVILS REJECTS PROMO
MATCH #3 AZRAEL VS MALACHI
MATCH #4 SLIM J w/BO VS RTODD SEXTON w/TECHNICIANS
MATCH #5 ICEBERG VS ORION BISHOP
MATCH #6 SHATTER VS ACE ROCKWELL
SHOW #503-174 (HH 2009)
MATCH #1 TALENT & Money PROMO
MATCH #2 TALEN & MONEY VS NEW WAVE
MATCH #3 NEW WAVE INTERVIEW, REJECTS INTERVIEW, FIELDS INTERVIEW
MATCH #4 SHAUM TEMPERS VS TRUITT FIELDS
MATCH #5 NWA ELITE INTERVIEW
MATCH #6 KIMO VS MIKAL JUDAS
MATCH #7 JEREMY VAIN w/MR ADONIS VS SHADOW JACKSON
NWA Anarchy TV Report by Ca$hFlowX
April 6, 2009
WRESTLING: (n.) ’res-ling A sport of contest in which two individuals face off in unarmed combat.
ANARCHY: (n.) an-ar-key (1) A state of lawlessness due to absence of authority. (2) A complete lack of order.
What happens when you mix the two together? NWA-Anarchy!
- Welcome to NWA Anarchy, this is PROFESSIONAL… Wait a minute, that’s not Greg Hunter! John Johnson wastes no time humiliating Hunter’s temporary replacement regarding his cheap threads purchased at the local Goodwill store. Leave it to the Body to shoot on Georgia Wrestling History’s beloved reporter Larry Goodman. What’s important? Kimo, Phil Shatter, and Jeff G. Bailey launched a heinous attack on Mikael Judas that led to the 7 Fingers of Death. Information regarding Judas’s status will be forthcoming. Also, the New Wave retained the NWA Anarchy Tag Team Titles due to a technicality. You see, the New Wave took the cowardly way out by getting themselves disqualified. No fear, Talent & Money will get their rematch in a no DQ, no countout match. This week, Azreal defends the Young Lion’s Title against Hayden Young and Truitt Fields & Ace Rockwell battle the NWA Elite in the featured contest. Johnson finally shuts up and permits Goodman to have a word.
1. Malachi pinned “The Bald Head Jerk” Todd Sexton.
It’s Johnson’s displeasure to be joined by Goodman and having to watch the pathetic excuse of a human being named Todd Sexton. The match starts out with Malachi demonstrating his physical prowess with a lifting wristlock. Sexton will have none of that and immediately goes to town on Malachi. Sexton throws in a headbutt and a clothesline for good measure. Malachi fires back, but that Bald Head Jerk goes to the breadbasket and lands a beautiful dropkick. After commercial, Malachi rallies out of a chinlock and outwrestles Sexton with a Northern lights for a two count. You can only outwrestle Sexton for a short period of time and Sexton proves that by rolling through from a inside cradle to an anklelock. Malachi escapes and scores a near fall with a German suplex into a bridge. Malachi panders to the fans and Sexton catches him on the top rope. Malachi wins a battle of the forearms on the top rope and lands a swan dive headbutt for a near full. Malachi slips away from the Sexecution and rolls through on an inside cradle for the upset victory. Afterwards, Sexton exacts revenge with a running knee strike. Slim heads out to attack Sexton. He locks on a submission maneuver, but the Technicians prevent any further damage. Sexton superkicks Slim and the Technicians land the Hart Attack.
- Michael Mosley has a penchant for drama and so do Jeff Lewis and the Brunettes. Alas, Lewis has found class in his newest members of the Entourage. Kyle Matthews is glad to be part of an organization with his peers and not with people who are beneath him. Lewis tells a flunky to go prepare for the Main Attraction. After commercial, it’s time for the Hollywood Treatment™ right on down to the Red Carpet Special™ and snake roping. The Entourage makes their grand entrance. It doesn’t take long for the Entourage to draw heat. Lewis’s flunky rolls up the carpet so that their opposition can center.
2. The Entourage (“Feature Presentation” Jeff Lewis & Michael Mosley & “Andrew Alexander & “2 Hot 4 TV” Kyle Matthews) defeated the Wild Bunch (Billy Buck & Chris King) & Bo “Knows Wrestling” Newsome & “NWA Anarchy’s Whipping Boy” TK Kross.
Goodman calls the Entourage an abomination. Faces dominate early until the Entourage gets the heat on Newsome. The crowd immediately rallies behind Bo. After commercial, Newsome crawls to his corner to tag in Buck. Buck unleashes a series of bionic elbows before tagging out to Kross. Mosley cancels Kross’s momentum with a knee to the back. Lewis and Mosley head over to the opposing corner to distract the babyface contingent. The Brunettes finish off Kross with the Sheeney Curse. Haven’t seen that move in a while.
- John Johnson heads to the back to interview Ace Rockwell. Rockwell has a big tag team match and Fields is nowhere in sight. Shaun Tempers runs in and points down to the floor where Fields (??) is knocked out. Rockwell proposes they reunite for one night.
3. “Son of Satan” Azreal w/Skirra Korvis & ”the Reverend” Dan Wilson & the Staff of Righteousness pinned Hayden Young to retain the Young Lion’s Championship.
It’s a high flyer vs. a cold blooded killer match-up. Azreal pummels Young including landing his patented running knee in the corner. After mounting a serious comeback, Young tumbles to the floor after slipping on the ring apron. Azreal connects with Ted Bundy from the apron to win the match cleanly. Not sure what happened there. Afterwards, Korvis applies the Curb Stomp! They continue their assault on Young until Iceberg hits the ring and the Ground Xero splash. The Rejects head to the back while Iceberg lands a second Ground Xero splash. However, Wilson leads the Rejects to the back with Iceberg following. If you notice anything, there was plenty of subtlety in foreshadowing between Wilson and Iceberg.
- To the back, Jeff G. Bailey has a meeting with Dan Wilson. Bailey asks for Wilson eulogize Mikael Judas’s funeral. Wilson say they unite over a common cause and common foe and is worth doing business with. Wilson laughs as Bailey leaves the scene.
4. The NWA Elite (“Butcher of Pyongyang” Kimo & NWA National Heavyweight Champion “Universal Soldier” Phil Shatter) w/Jeff G. Bailey defeated Pomp & Circumstance (“Seven Figured Deal” Ace Rockwell & “Sugar” Shaun Tempers).
Reunited and it all feels so good isn’t what Pomp & Circumstance are thinking about right now. They’re thinking about surviving and conquering the NWA Elite. Pomp & Circumstance double up on Shatter with several double team maneuvers. Kimo and Rockwell tag in. Kimo demonstrates his superior martial arts skills on Rockwell. Rockwell mounts a comeback after eluding a Shatter corner splash. Rockwell hits the Stinger splash and reverses a counter to the bulldog. Rockwell hits a middle rope bulldog on Shatter, but Bailey turns the tide by grabbing Rockwell’s legs. Shatter takes advantage with a lungblower to Rockwell’s face. Rockwell tries to mount a comeback, but Kimo hits the North Korean drop a series of martial arts blows. Johnson offers up a 2 for 1 during Judas’s funeral next week while Shatter demonstrates his physical prowess on Rockwell. Kimo tags back in and lands a series of punches to the head. Kimo signals a throat slit, but Rockwell hits a lungblower to the chin. Rockwell hops over for the hot tag and Shatter hits the ring as well. P & C connects with a top rope neck snap from a Gori stretch position on Shatter. Tampers makes the cover, but Kimo makes the save. All four mean are in the ring. P & C double team Kimo and clotheslines him to the floor. Rockwell attempts a slingshot cross bodyblock, but Kimo catches him and falls out of camera view. Shatter escapes a hangman’s neckbreaker and hits the spear for the victory. Good match with a clean finish. It also made the P & C look good despite losing.
NEXT WEEK: The New Wave (ch.) vs. Talent & Money for the NWA Anarchy Tag Team Titles and the funeral of Mikael Judas.
CLOSING THOUGHTS: As usual, it is hard to find anything overly wrong. Almost all of the booking was spot on and accomplished its mission. There was beaucoup build up heading for next week’s “blockbuster” episode.