The Beer Money "Off The Wagon" Challenge continues and one can assume someone will lose their job as a result. Given reports that Rave & Hoyt may be gone, let your imagination run wild here. These matches are intended to get heat on Beer Money, but assuming a heel loses to Beer Money on Monday, I’m wondering why Storm & Roode won’t be cheered. The spot Petey Williams did likely should have been done second, not first, as fans care about him as a babyface. I have to assume that some tram will step up and puut their careers on the line against Beer Money’s title…….Team 3D seems an obvious choice, but the better bet might be a younger team like Lethal Consequences (Creed & Lethal), LAX (Homicide & Hernandez), or even Motar City Machine Guns (Shelly& Sabin), as I believe fans will assume 3D will win. The other teams will be perceived to be at greater risk, which would make the match more compelling, and if one of the othjer mentioned teams were to win, it would give them great credibility which would help TNA & the team. TNA’s future is in it’s younger talent. Realizing that future remains their challenge.
PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY’S iMPACT: UPDATE ON THE MAIN EVENT MAFIA, X TITLE LADDER MATCH AND MUCH MORE!
On Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV at 9pm ET for two hours of Total Nonstop Action as the road to the March 13 "Destination X" Pay-Per-View continues!
The below is a tentative preview of what is scheduled to take place (card subject to change)
– What is the future of the Main Event Mafia after the empty arena brawl between Sting and Kurt Angle this past week, as well as Angle demanding a World Title shot against The Icon? Will this war within the Mafia result in the group’s demise? According to sources, the rest of the Main Event Mafia will speak out on Thursday night about the volatile situation!
– Plus, will TNA Founder Jeff Jarrett, Management Director Jim Cornette or Executive Shareholder Mick Foley address Angle’s challenge for a World Title match at Destination X on March 13?
– Will Samoa Joe and AJ Styles continue their vendetta against the Main Event Mafia? In recent weeks, the Frontline members have taken the war to Scott Steiner and Booker T. What do Styles and Joe have planned for Thursday night?
– Fans of the daredevil X Division…make sure you tune in Thursday night! Alex Shelley will defend the X Championship in a LADDER MATCH against Consequences Creed, Jay Lethal and his own tag team partner Chris Sabin! What insane moves will the superstars of the X Division pull off? Can Shelley retain his gold?
Also this Thursday night:
– Another installment of Mick Foley’s "Hardcore History"
All this and much more on Thursday night on "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV starting at 9pm ET!
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?