Show: The Interactive Interview
Guest(s): "The Queen of Extreme" Francine & Brimstone
Your Hosts: Patrick Kelley, James Walsh, & Nick Noel
Transcript By: Patrick Kelley & James Walsh
In 2003, Francine made her first appearance on The Interactive Interview in an interview that lasted over an hour. In 2005, she rejoined us for another long interview. On the strength of our previous interviews, Francine actually ended up co-hosting The Interactive Interview with James and various co-hosts from June of 2005through May of 2006. Now, almost 3 years later, Francine is ready to get interactive again!
In a short interview, Francine takes us briefly through her life over the past 3 years including really high highs and really low lows. Thankfully, she's now in on the highest of highs as she is an expecting mother and will be appearing at an event that we want everyone to turn out for and tell everyone that the Epicenter sent you, The Staten Island Super Sign where you can meet and mingle with the undisputed "Queen of Extreme"! And, if you view Lita as the "Queen of Extreme" as she was briefly known, you can meet her too! Get your tickets at http://myspace.com/statenislandsupersign and tell them the Epicenter sent you!
You can hear this great interview as well as every other Francine appearance on our show right now in digital audio for free at http://www.WrestlingEpicenter.com. We only ask that you keep us free and check out our store so we can keep bringing you these interviews free of charge as we have for the past 6 and a half years!
- After finishing up with Brimstone, Francine makes her Epicenter return after a 3 year absence! She says, "My Wednesday nights have been lonely without you!"
- James mentions that everyone that he has interviewed over the past year has said that Francine is the happiest they have ever seen her now that she's married. Francine says she really is and says that is what the love of a good man can do for you. She says, however, that losing her father and sister so close to one another really was a down time in her life but sees her pregnancy as a chance to look forward to a happier 2009. She is in her second trimester.
- Francine is going to be a part of the Staten Island Supersign and she goes through the long list of names that are set to appear at the event. Some of those names include ODB, Brutus Beefcake, Nikolai Volkoff, Shelley Martinez, Justin Credible, Christy Hemme, Gorgeous George, John Cena Sr., Balls Mahoney, & Ninzio (....or Little Guido) Many other guests have been announced since the interview.
- James and Francine banter back and forth over if Vince McMahon renamed Little Guido "Nunzio" as "guido" isn't exactly a positive name to Italians.
- Francine says she's proud to be part of the Staten Island Super Sign because while it is a paid event, the promoter (Michelle Mupo) is doing nice things for charitable causes while there. James says that the good things that are being done is why he has jumped on board with both feet. Francine says she feels the same way and can't wait to see everyone this Saturday!
- Francine is still a part of WEW. She is the head writer and booker for the show. The next show is sometime in April. Right now she obviously can't do much but she's more interested in passing the torch to the younger girls. For example, on the last PPV, she wrote herself in as a referee since that is a safer place to be.
- When asked if the WEW are still auditioning for PWO girls, Francine laughs and says they are trying to back away from that aspect of the show. But, she says the PWO girl sketches, which are very risque, are a necessary evil because a lot of people buy the pay per views just for that despite the fact that the girls wrestling really do try hard. She says that she doesn't mind that people make fun of WEW but thinks it deserves a little more credit than it gets.
- Patrick asks who she still keeps in contact with. Francine says she's still very close with Daffney, Amy Lee, Bobcat, and some of the other girls.
- Francine never thought she'd be such close friends with Sarah Palin (Daffney's TNA character). James says he didn't even realize it was Daffney to which he gets made fun of a little.
- Francine will be a brides maid at the Bobcat and Al Snow wedding. She says she'll be the saddest one there because of her belly.
- Patrick and James thank her for coming by saying they know she doesn't like doing many of these. Francine says it isn't that she doesn't like doing these but has had some bad luck and things she wasn't up to talking about very much. But, she did our show because "I like you guys!"
- Francine closes out with a final plug saying to check out http://myspace.com/statenislandsupersign and to buy tickets. They are $20 in advance and $30 at the door and you get a free surprise autograph with purchase of a ticket. Come on out for a great cause and meet some of the biggest stars in wrestling history like Francine, Lita, and so many others!
- The interview closes out with James playing, as requested by Brimstone, a snippet of Chinese Democracy and James' pick of Tesla's I Wanna Live.