1) The Bump Nâ<80><99> Uglies def Jake Oâ<80><99>Reilly & N8 Mattson when Josh Movado pinned O’Riley
2) â<80><9c>Girl Dynamiteâ<80> Jennifer Blake pinned Cat Power
Jeff Scott then welcomed BSE owner Dave Blezard to the ring, to speak about a talent exchange between the two companies. Blezard went on to call BCW the â<80><9c>number 2 company in Ontarioâ<80> to which Jeffery Scott remarks that BSE can â<80><9c>keep running in the middle of nowhereâ<80>. Some more heated words followed, before Blezard left the ring.
3) Gauntlet Match – Battle Royal Rules. 2 men begin. After 2 minutes another competitor enters every 1 minute. Last 2 men wrestle with the winner getting a pinfall, submission, or count-out.
4) The Motor City Machineguns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) def Brad â<80><9c>Freakinâ<80> Martin & Phil Atlas when Sabin pinned Atlas
5) BCW Legends Match – 6 Man Tag
6) Kiyoshi (Akira Raijin) pinned Crazy Steve
7) Robert Roode pinned Gutter
8) Cody Deaner & â<80><9c>Big Sexyâ<80> Kevin Nash def Johnny Devine & Joe Doering when Deaner pinned Devine
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?