ROH House Show Results 11/21/08 – Dayton, Ohio
a) Alex “Sugarfoot” Payne & Ninja Blue over Richard Matthews & ???
b) Bobby Dempsey over Ninja Yellow
1) Brent Albright over Davey Richards
~Nigel McGuinness cut a promo where he declared that his 3-Way Title Match was going to be Non-Title.
2) Go Shiozaki over Sami Callahan, Rhett Titus and Grizzly Redwood in a Four-Corner Survival.
3) Jay & Mark Briscoe over Irish Airborne of Jake & Dave Crist; the Briscoes worked as heels and Mark may have injured his knee.
4) Roderick Strong and Chris Hero fought to a No Contest in their Lights Out Match; Larry Sweeney and Sweet and Sour Inc. interfered to force the No Contest.
5) Kevin Steen & El Generico over Jimmy Jacobs & Delirious of Age of the Fall to retain the ROH World Tag Team Titles.
6) Bryan Danielson over Claudio Castagnoli via roll up; Claudio destroyed Danielson post-match with a chair.
7) 3-Way Main Event – Non-Title: Austin Aries over Tyler Black and Nigel McGuinness when Aries pinned Black.