AAW 11/1 RESULTS
-Derek St. Holmes / Mason Beck d. Aaron Scott / Brandon Moreno
– “Mr. 450” Hammett / Caden Ames d. Jordan Macentyre / Jason Harris
– Christian Able d. Phil Atlas
A hard fought match where Able noly squeaked out a win.
* Promo backstage from Zero Gravity. Brubaker and Gakiya talked about their tag title match. CJ Esparza said he was not cleared to wrestle Ryan Boz after suffering a concussion last month thanks to Danny Daniels. Daniels appeared and apologized to Esparaza telling him he deserved to be on the roster and he should go out and fight Boz. Esparza reluctantly accepted the apology.
– Ryan Boz d. Dewey Dawson and CJ Esparaza
Dawson was CJ’s replacement until CJ hit the ring to make it a handicap match. Boz sent Dawson through a table and then took out Esparza with the Boz driver.
* Phil Colvin interviewed Joey Eastman backstage. He said there was no way he was lifting the restraining order against The Phoenix Twins until Jim Lynam showed up and told Eastman he needed to stop the restraining order or he was fired! Eastman immediately got on the phone with his attorney.
– The Phoenix Twins d. Knight Wagner/Hunter Matthews and Trik Davis/ Marek Brave in an elimination tag match
The Twins looked solid as they eliminated Wagner and Matthews with the double impact superkick and then Trik and Marek via submission
* Promo from Krotch getting ready for his match with Danny Daniels. Chandler McClure came in to encourage Krotch. He said Krotch needs to get the Heritage title back so he can face McClure.
– Jimmy Jacobs d. Chandler McClure
Jacobs showed a mean streak and battered McClure through out. Just as McClure rallied Jacobs locked on a guillotine choke for the submission win. After the match Jacobs called out Ryan Boz and attacked him with a steel chair.
– Arik Cannon d. Shane Hollister to retain the AAW Heritage title
A valiant effort by Hollister but in the end the interference of Joey Eastman and Mason Beck was too much. Cannon finished Hollister with the Glimmering Warlock. The fans gave Hollister a standing ovation after the match.
* Phil Colvin interviewed Jim Lynam in the “Owners Box VIP” section. Lynam let one of the fans in the owners box pick the stipulation for the Raymond vs Young match. It would be a 1st Blood match. Lynam then announced that Joey Eastman dropped the restraining order and the Phoenix Twins would finally face the Northstar Express at the Windy City Classic and it would be a TLC match! Eastman came out to argue with Lynam. The Twins and NSE brawled at ringside.
– The Northstar Express d. Zero Gravity to retain the AAW Tag Titles
Darrin Corbin nailed Nick Brubaker with a kick to the groin to get the win. The NSE then said they were ready for Tweek and Dash.
* Promo from Silas Young. He proposed tonights match be 1st blood but if Silas won Val Malone would be banished from AAW forever. If Raymond won Silas would leave AAW for 90 days.
– Danny Daniels d. Krotch
Krotch fought hard but fell victim to a Daniels piledriver. After the match Chandler McClure came out and humiliated Krotch telling him he was pathetic and couldn’t do anything right.
Tyler Black d. Keith Walker to retain the AAW Heavyweight Title
Unbelievable match. Too much to recap here. Walker and Black hit each other with everything they had but Black survived and walked out with the belt.
* Promo with Josh Raymond and Val Malone. They agreed to Silas’s stipulations.
Silas Young d. Josh Raymond in a 1st blood match
A brawl that spilled all over the Eagles Club. In the end Silas kicked the ring bell into Raymond’s face busting him open and sending Val Malone out of AAW forever.
* After the match Silas said his main goal was the AAW title. This brought out Tyler Black who said he respected Young and would accept this challenge! A bloody Josh Raymond then laid out both men as the show came to a close.
AAW is back in Berwyn on Friday 11/28 for the “Windy City Classic IV”