“IMPACT!” PREVIEW: MICK FOLEY JOINS TNA! PLUS, MONSTER’S BALL QUALIFYING, X TITLE MATCH…AND JARRETT RESPONDS TO ANGLE’S COMMENTS IN THE UK SUN NEWSPAPER!
On Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV for two hours of Total Nonstop Action as the road continues to TNA’s biggest Pay-Per-View of the year on Sunday, October 12 with Bound For Glory!
The below is a preview of what is scheduled for Thursday’s broadcast. (Card is subject to change) :
– Wrestling icon Mick Foley will officially join TNA Wrestling! TNAwrestling.com can confirm that Foley will be in attendance on “iMPACT!” for the first time! The question is, what are his plans in TNA? Will he address the wrestling world? If so, what will he say? Tune in to witness this historic TNA moment and find out!
– According to multiple sources, Jeff Jarrett is angry over the recent comments made by Kurt Angle about TNA in the UK! Rumor has it that Jarrett – as the founder of TNA – will publicly address these controversial comments on Thursday’s broadcast on Spike. The question is, with Angle and Jarrett set to battle at Bound For Glory, could all hell break loose between the two TNA superstars on Thursday night?
– In Six Man tag team action, it will be “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage and “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal teaming up to take on Booker T and Team 3D!
– Also this Thursday will be a qualifying match for the Monster’s Ball Tag Team match at Bound For Glory! It will be The Motor City Machineguns vs. The Latin American Xchange, with the winning team advancing to the Monster’s Ball bout at the epic Pay-Per-View event in Chicago!
– “iMPACT!” will also feature an X Division Championship match as titleholder Sheik Abdul Bashir defends the gold against Eric Young and Jimmy Rave in a three-way match
– In Knockouts action, it will be ODB taking on Angelina Love of The Beautiful People!
Plus, more news and matches will be announced for the Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View event! All this and more on Thursday at 9pm on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV!