– Michael Hayes’ Racism: Booker laughed when the subject came up and said Hayes thinks he’s black. “I don’t look at Michael as a racist myself. I’ve heard him use the N-word before… He’s one of the people who can use the word around me because I know there’s no malice behind it.”
– Working as a Heel: “Being the bad guy is just something that seems to fit my character at this stage of the game. It’s great.”
– Bobby Lashley: “I can’t really say what Bobby is going to do (as far as pro wrestling),” Booker said. “I know MMA people are looking at him and Japan… I know TNA would have a spot for him.” He said he hopes Lashley will come to him for advice. He said Bobby is in a good place mentally despite leaving WWE unexpectedly.”
– Samoa Joe: “He is the future. No matter how you look at it, he is the future… He has a lot to learn, though.” Booker said he was in the same boat when he went to WWE. “I think Joe is the perfect candidate to carry TNA to the next level.”
– A TNA Developmental System: Booker said he is talking with TNA about using his wrestling school as a developmental territory for TNA. He said he wants to make sure he’s going to be in TNA long-term before he commits to anything.
– Ultimate Warior in TNA: Booker laughed when Warrior’s name came up and called him a “character”. He said he would welcome Warrior him to the locker room if he joined TNA.
– The Internet: The internet is a double edged sword in Booker’s mind. He said he doesn’t like all the locker room talk, but he thinks wrestling needs to change and go along with the program.
– His Favorite TNA Match: Booker said he doesn’t think he’s been in his favorite TNA match yet. He liked working with Jay Lethal and he likes the Black Machismo character. “The best is totally yet to come for me here in TNA,” Booker said.
– Retirement: He said his original plan was to retire at 40, but he got to 40 and he still felt good. He said TNA wants to keep him around. “I’ll stick around for a little while,” he said. He said he always wanted to have a match against Shawn Michaels, but he doesn’t think that will happen.
– Ric Flair’s Retirement: Booker raved about the Ric Flair’s retirement angle. He said the time came for Flair to step into the next phase of life.
– First Coming to TNA: Booker T met with the TNA locker room when he first joined the company to let everyone know that he wasn’t there to step on any toes. “It’s not really about me,” Booker said. “It’s about them.”