5. Tito Ortiz: “Tito is finishing up his UFC contract this weekend. What does he do next? Wear out his name in MMA, or capitalize on his love for pro wrestling and exploit his larger than life personality by joining WWE or TNA? And remember, where Tito goes, so goes Jenna Jameson, the best self-promoter in show business today. ”
4. Beth Phoenix: “It doesn’t matter that she’s already been WWE womenâ<80><99>s champion, the audience hasn’t even had a taste of what this phenomenal athlete is capable of.”
3. James Mitchell: “The best backstage promo artist in the business, bar none. A brilliant spokesman who can articulate the merits of the opponent without selling his own act short.”
2. The entire TNA roster: “No long term concepts + bad television writing + zero marketing strategy = hard working talents whose efforts are wasted on a show that has not grown the audience whatsoever despite the tens of millions of dollars sunken into it.”
1. Randy Orton: “When does Orton get to make you hate him so badly, you’re willing to pay to see him get beat, or at least beaten up?”
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?