CLIPS â<80>” We see last night’s four-way match where JBL tapped to the STFU, Cena got punted out of the match by Randy Orton and HHH pinned Orton with the Pedigree to win the WWE title. His 12th world title since 1999.
PROMO TIME â<80>” Triple H. For those hoping H’s would dump the ugly Cena-belt for the old style oneâ<80>¦unlucky. He’s still sporting the Cena belt minus the spinner that we’ve had for some time. Big “Triple H” chant. He says he has an announcement; the Age of Orton is dead. Big pop again. 8 months ago H’s stood backstage ready to make his comeback after a year not knowing what would happen. He wasn’t sure if he’d ever be the best again. 8 months later he’s back in the same building and the Game is back. He’s about to carry on when out comes RANDY ORTON. He tells H’s he doesn’t get a victory speech. Orton asks H’s if he’s proud of what he did? And how the odds were stacked against Orton. H’s reminds him Orton said he was going to win last night and now he’s a victim. Orton says he’s a victim of his own success because he was too good to face anyone one on one. H’s says he wouldn’t face anyone one on one. The multiple person matches let him hide. Orton says it’s because no one was on his level. Orton says in 3 weeks it’s Judgment Day and he’s using his re-match clause. H’s says when he told people he was great he was telling the truth. Orton, not so. Another big “Triple H” chant. H’s tells him to get the hell out of his ring because everyone’s tired of hearing him. Orton refuses. H’s nails him in the head with the mic. Orton gets pissed off and says he can’t wait for Judgment Day. The Age of Orton has only just begun. He reminds H’s his last title run didn’t last 24 hours and neither will this one. Orton wants his re-match TONIGHT!
Mickie James/Michelle McCool/Maria Kanellis/Ashley Massaro/Cherry/Kelly Kelly v Beth Phoenix/Victoria/Melina Perez/Natalya/Layla El/Jillian Hall
Re-match from Backlash. We start off with a huge brawl. Only Beth and Kelly are left in the ring and poor Kelly gets a right beating. She looks hot though, so she can solace in that. Kelly catches Victoria with a flying headscissors. Victoria knocks her back down and tags Melina. They double team her until Cherry runs in for the save. Michelle gets in a sneaky shot from the apron. Melina plants Kelly and forearms her in the face. Jillian in but she flips into Kelly’s knees. Mickie gets the hot tag and cleans house. Mickiecanrana is blocked once but she takes Jillian down with it the second time. Layla cheap shots Mickie but she carries on outwrestling Jillian and gets the O’Connor Roll for the pin.
Winners: Babyfaces via pinfall. Â¾*. Not as entertaining as the PPV match despite Mickie getting the duke.
– Later tonight; the Coronation of King Regal
– ECW on Sci-Fi Main Event for tomorrow night; ECW Champion Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero & Bam Neely in a Handicap Match
(2) JBL vs. Robbie McAllister w/ Rory
(3) Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
– Later tonight; Chris Jerichoâ<80><99>s Highlight Reel with Special Guest, Shawn Michaels
(4) Paul Burchill & Katie Lea vs. Super Crazy
– Backstage Todd Grisham interviews Randy Orton, Grisham stupidly asks if Orton is having any second thoughts in challenging Triple H tonight. Orton simply says â<80><9c>noâ<80>
– King Regalâ<80><99>s coronation is up next.
King William Regalâ<80><99>s Coronation
(5) Santino Marella w/ Carlito vs. Cody Rhodes w/ Hardcore Holly
– Chris Jericho is seen walking backstage, Jericho is dressed in a suit, dicky bow and all!
– Backstage Santino Marella bumps into â<80><9c>Rowdyâ<80> Roddy Piper, Marella annoys Piper and ends up getting slapped around the face. Piper asks if he has a death wish, or is he just special?!?
(6) WWE Championship match â<80>” Randy Orton vs. WWE Champion Triple H
We see Regal in the production truck and he says we don’t need to see the rest of the match and demands it be cut off. And so it is… and RAW fades out… with no winner.