Thanks to Chris Johnson for this detailed recap:
– Joe was asked if Sundayâ<80><99>s match at Lockdown will be an MMA style match as Kurt Angle has said. Joe said he is going in there to win a pro wrestling match and nothing else.
– Joe said his contract status right now is up in the air. They are currently negotiating things and it will hopefully get done soon.
– He and Nash didnâ<80><99>t get along at first but over the last 4 or 5 months he has really grown to respect Kevin and thinks he has a great mind for wrestling.
– He wasnâ<80><99>t afraid of his spot when guys like Christian and Angle came in.
– His favorite TNA matches were with Styles and Daniels while his favorite match in ROH was with Kenta Kobashi.
– There is concern within the company that the fans may not take to them going in an MMA direction.
– Joe feels 100% that he and Kurt will have there best match yet on Sunday.
– Joe says a lot of his old injuries are now healed and he feels much better than he has in a long time.
– His contractual status has no barring on how hard he works in the ring and how much of himself he is willing to give for the product.
– Joe is very excited for the TNA video game and thinks it will be much better than the Smackdown vs. Raw series who he is not a fan of.
– Wrestlemania weekend in Orlando was a ton of fun for himself and worked out well for all three companies.
– If Joe does lose on Sunday he is looking into possibly working at Starbucks.
– The best advice Nash has ever given him is â<80><9c>Once your on top trouble always falls behind youâ<80>.
– He would love to go back to Japan and work for either NOAH or New Japan but with TNAâ<80><99>s busy schedule he has his hands full with that at this time.
– Broken ribs was the worst injury he has ever suffered.
– He said Dutch Mantell and The Bully have the two best mustaches in wrestling history.
– If he could have anyone in ROH history to face in TNA it would be CM Punk.
– Of the TNA guys he hasnâ<80><99>t worked with he would like to feud with Booker T.
– He thinks Kaz and Curry Man are currently the two most overlooked guys in TNA.
– He loved the Ric Flair sendoff and would have loved to work with him.
– When asked if he could ever see himself in WWE he said he doesnâ<80><99>t know but he is very loyal to TNA and he doesnâ<80><99>t want that to change anytime soon.
– He feels that TNAâ<80><99>s roster is talented enough that they donâ<80><99>t need to book all the gimmick matches that they do.
– Aside from his match he is most looking forward to seeing what Booker and Roode do on Sunday.
– Joe ended the call by saying “Go team Cage”.