– The Money in the Bank participants rehearsed their match in their street clothes in the ring about an hour before the doors opened up. While they were rehearsing, John Legend rehearsed his performance.
– Despite the incredible scene was saw on television, the Citrus Bowl is a dump. Most of the seats are uncomfortable and the entire upper section was backless bleachers. WWE was selling $10 “bleacher pillows”. The men’s bathrooms were disgusting and had “troughs” – not the best for privacy.
– 2 fights broke out during the Mayweather vs. Big Show match. Cops used a tazer on one of the guys involved.
– The dollar bills that fell into the audience during Mayweather’s entrance were not real and had Mayweather’s face on them.
– Despite the fact that it was sunny for most of the afternoon, the sky became completely overcast and started raining as soon as the show began. The showers were light and sporadic throughout the night, but never much of a problem.
– The power outage during the women’s match really affected the live fans’ enjoyment of the WWE title triple threat match that followed. After the lights went, the giant screens over the ring soon followed, making it hard for many fans to follow the action in the ring.
– The streets surrounding the Citrus Bowl were filled with residents selling parking spaces for $20-$25 in their backyards, behind churches, in the parking lots of private businesses, and everywhere else.
– Despite some speculation, TNA never flew a plane over the Citrus Bowl, although there were no shortage of annoying aircraft hovering above. One advertised a strip club and beared the suitable message, “Wooo!”
– Rev Theory, the band that performed the WrestleMania theme this year, played a concert at the Fan Axxess across the street from the stadium a few hours before the show.
– TNA set up a small area across the street from Citrus Bowl before the show where fans could take pictures with the X-Division Title belt. There were also TNA flyers littered around the stadium.
– WWE started letting fans into the stadium 2 hours before the show started. This was a good move because in the past, fans have missed the opening of the show waiting in line to get in.