Sixteen celebrities will compete in the CBS network’s new talent show, Secret Talents of the Stars, which premieres live on Tuesday, April 8th at 10 p.m. EST. Like many celebrity competitions, viewers will get to vote for their weekly favorites.
Actors, athletes, and music artists will compete against each other, performing an unknown talent, with the help of the show’s supporting headliners that include The Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus, Former Members of World-Renowned Cirque du Soleil and The Flying Karamazov Brothers. Each performance will be critiqued by three judges, although the show’s “Viewer Vote” will determine which celebrities continue on in the competition, and which ones will go home.
Celebrities competing in SECRET TALENTS OF THE STARS include:
– Clint Black (country singer) performing stand-up comedy
– George Takei (actor) crooning as a country singer
– Malcolm-Jamal Warner (actor) accompanied by a Hip Hop Orchestra on bass guitar as they perform an original song
– Marla Maples (actress/model) presenting her gymnastic abilities with The Anti-Gravity Troupe featuring unusual gear, aerials, flips and bungee mechanics
– Sasha Cohen (Olympic medalist) exhibiting her agility as a contortionist by performing with the “New Shanghai Circus,” a Chinese Acrobat Troupe featuring Kate Kong, renowned contortionists and additional background performers
– Ric Flair (Wrestling Champion) surprising viewers with his salsa dancing skills
– Joe Frazier (athlete/boxer) showcasing his smooth moves as a rhythm & blues singer
– Bridget Marquardt (actress/model) soaring as a trapeze artist with the former masters of Cirque du Soleil
– Mya (singer/actress) demonstrating her tap-dancing prowess
– Danny Bonaduce (actor/radio DJ) maneuvering a unicycle with members of The Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus.
– Sheila E. (singer/drummer) will juggle with The Flying Karamazov Brothers
– Roy Jones, Jr. (boxing champion) will rap
– Cindy Margolis (spokesmodel/actress) will perform magic
– Ben Stein (pop culture personality) will dance The Jitterbug.
Additional acts to be announced shortly.
The seven-week format is as follows:
Tuesday, April 8 (10:00â<80>“11:00 PM, ET LIVE, Tape Delayed PT) â<80>” Week 1
Tuesday, April 15 (10:00â<80>“11:00 PM, ET LIVE, Tape Delayed PT) â<80>” Week 2
Tuesday, April 22 (10:00â<80>“11:00 PM, ET LIVE, Tape Delayed PT) â<80>” Week 3
Tuesday, April 29 (10:00â<80>“11:00 PM, ET LIVE, Tape Delayed PT) â<80>” Week 4
Tuesday, May 6 (10:00â<80>“11:00 PM, ET LIVE, Tape Delayed PT) â<80>” Week 5
Tuesday, May 13 (10:00â<80>“11:00 PM, ET LIVE, Tape Delayed PT) â<80>” Week 6
Thursday, May 22 â<80>” Live â<80>” (8:00â<80>“9:00 PM/Tape Delayed PT) “SECRET TALENTS OF THE STARS” FINALE â<80>” Week 7
The Final Four (determined by the results from Week 3 and Week 6) will compete one last time for viewer votes to determine the winning SECRET TALENT OF THE STARS.