– The new contract gives CBS the option to purchase four live two hour prime time shows before February 22, 2009.
– The deal also gives CBS the option to purchase four additional shows each year until early 2013. This option is renewable annually.
– The agreement also gives CBS the option to order additional shows at different lengths during the terms of the contract.
– ESPN Magazine will be reporting the split between Fedor Emelianenko and M-1 Global. UFC boss Dana White has also stated that he is willing to bring Emelianenko to UFC.
– The UFC PPV on 3/1 at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio drew a nearly full house of 16,431 paid for a reported $2.2 million gate.
– Quinton Jackson will be appearing in an upcoming Nike commercial.
– WrestleZone Radio for this week is up and archived! After a successful return several weeks ago, expect bigger and better things from WZR in the very near future. This week, however, tune in now and listen to Matt Boone & Ryan Clark do what they do best – run down all the latest news and rumors from WWE, TNA, and UFC! To listen to this weeks show now, CLICK HERE! Also, to visit WrestleZone Radio’s official website, CLICK HERE!