– Ross Foreman opens the call. He plugs Christian Cage DVD. Plugs iMPACT! tonight. He then brings on Christian Cage who is in Toronto Canada promoting an independent film.
– Christian says it’s exciting to be a part of TNA, a growing company. He thinks the two hour show with an earlier timeslot is better obviously.
– He says his favorite matches in TNA are winning the title from Jarrett and the Rhino feud (Six Sides Of Steel). He also says the last match with Samoa Joe he was very happy with.
– He says he’s seen screenshots of the new TNA video game but has not played it yet. Says it looks awesome.
– Christian said he was very involved in the DVD. He said TNA sent him a list of matches that they thought would be good and they basically agreed. Christian says he edited the list a little bit and is very pleased with how it came out.
– He was asked about Jr. Fatu’s terrible promo last week where he messed up names. He said he hasn’t seen it yet.
– He was asked about Kanye West and says “well, i aint sayin he’s a golddigger… but…” He says he’s talented. Says he has his songs in his I-Pod.
– When asked about about TNA dropping the NWA name, he says it was time to establish a TNA world title.
– He was asked about AJ Styles and his promos. He thinks AJ feels comfortable around him and they goof around backstage. He says he thinks AJ is getting more confident and says he’s ‘unbelievably talented’ in the ring. He says he’s sure Christian vs. AJ will happen down the line.
– When asked what he does to call a match, he said he likes to go out and feel the crowd. He says you work with it and see what happens. He says it depends on the performer and what they are comfortable doing.
– He was asked about TNA creative. He said everyone is adjusting to the new two hour format. He says he thinks the shows have been good and once the characters get more established people will really get a feel for the product.
– He was asked about the next milestone for TNA. He says he would like to see TNA PPV’s go on the road more often. He says he likes the Orlando crowd but said when they go on the road the crowds are so much hotter. He praised the Atlanta, GA Bound For Glory PPV as a very lively crowd.
– He was asked about Stables. He said he likes stables and thinks they are good for the business. He is asked which Knockout he would add to his current stable and puts over Traci Brooks as someone he would like to see. He says he likes her evil side.
– He is asked about the interview on WWE.com where Steve Austin bashes TNA. He said “What do you expect him to say, he works for them”. He put Austin over as a huge draw but seemed aggravated by the comment.
– He was asked about drugs in TNA. He says there is a policy in place but it’s ‘kept on the inside’. He says TNA is taking steps to make it better. He notes that TNA is a ‘private company’.
– He says Tomko is a completely different performer from his days in WWE. He says Japan helped him build is character and is really happy for him.
– He says sometimes you find chemistry with certain guys and says he and Joe work very well together. He said he had good chemistry in WWE with Shelton Benjamin and Chris Jericho.
– He is asked about getting the iMPACT! rating up. He said they are trying to build stars and are continuing to get better. He says they are still trying to find the groove and they are getting there. With better shows comes better ratings he says.
– He says Rob Van Dam would be welcome in the TNA locker-room and would love to see him debut.
– He says he would like to try an Ultimate X match. He says right now though his goal is to be the TNA champion. He says the X-Division guys are extremely talented.
– He says he ‘gets up’ for big shows and he tries to steal the show every time he goes out there. He says everyone else should feel the same way.
– He says he has talked to Scott Steiner and he is feeling better.
– He was asked about a pro wrestling ‘union’, He says he hasn’t really thought about it but maybe it should be taken into consideration.