– The game is currently 60% complete
– Midway Games is going all out to make this game realistic. Several TNA wrestlers have had their faces and bodies scanned to make the character models as accurate as possible. Motion capture technogoly is being used as well. AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Sunjay Dutt and Senshi have been working with game developers by dressing up in special suits tagged with motion sensors.
– During one of the motion-capture sessions, Sunjay Dutt was actually hospitalized after taking a nasty fall. Dutt told GameTap, “I was trying a Sliced Bread off the top rope and landed sideways on my head and neck. I guess I learned the hard way about all the pain that goes into developing these games.”
– More than 20 TNA superstars will be playable. The characters will be fully customizable – players will be able to modify the characters move sets, wrestling styles and ring attire.
– Career Mode will be a big part of the game. Making crucial decisions and teaming up with the right factions will affect what storylines players will experience
– Hiring a manager during Career Mode to train your wrestler via mini-games will allow allow you to build abilities, unlock new moves and enhance your appearance.
– The game will feature compete in online tournaments. Other online game modes include Tag Team bouts, Ultimate X, King Of The Mountain, Fatal Four-ways and more.