– The show opens with Vince McMahon strutting down to the ring. Vince, with a big smile on his face, says he came through with his guarantees at No Mercy. McMahon shows a video recap of last night’s PPV. Vince says that all WWE superstars will come out to shake the hand of the new champion, Randy Orton. Vince says that Orton will defend the WWE title at Cyber Sunday in a stip selected by online voting. As Vince talks, out comes Triple H. Hunter says the fans don’t care about Cyber Sunday, they care about tonight. Triple H says he wants his re-match TONIGHT.
Vince tries to talk Triple H out of the match, but agrees to a HHH vs. Orton. As Vince walks away, he changes it to a handicap match, Triple H vs. Randy Orton and his tag team partner, Umaga.
– They show a recap of the WWE Women’s title match from No Mercy with Phoenix defeating Michelle for the title.
(1) Jillian Hall, Melina, and Beth Phoenix vs. Candice Michelle, Maria, and Mickie James. Candice pinned Jillian with a victory roll.
– Backstage, Regal is sprucing up his office with pictures of George Michael, Elton John, and the Queen. He converses with Coach. In comes Vince, who asks if Regal is taking care of his son, Hornwoggle. Regal tells Coach to check on Hornswoggle, but he seems to be missing.
– They plug the Cyber Sunday PPV.
(2) Santino Marella vs. Val Venis. Marella introduces Lilian Garcia, and hits on her. Marella says he can’t wrestle Venis tonight, but has a replacement. It’s Snitsky. Snitsky wins rather easily.
– They plugged Evander Holyfield’s boxing match on Saturday night.
– Another Save Us 222 promo airs.
– JR and King interviews John Cena live from Tampa. Cena says he’ll be out seven to twelve months. Cena says his focus is to be better and to get back in the ring. Cena tells Orton he shouldn’t worry about him, but tonight, Orton must shake the hands of alot of WWE superstars that want a shot at his WWE title.
(3) Handicap match: Randy Orton and Umaga vs. Triple H. Hunter must face both men in the ring at the same time, no tagging in and out for Umaga and Orton. As Triple H is double teamed, Triple bleeds from his forehead. Umaga gets DQ-ed when he hits Triple H in the back with a chair. After the match, Umaga and Orton double team Hunter. The referees have to help Triple H out of the ring.
– Backstage, a beat up Triple runs into Vince McMahon. He tells Hunter he will be the first one to shake Orton’s hand.
(4) Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs. The Highlanders. The Highlanders get the victory.
– Diva Search segment.
– Backstage, Coach is looking for Hornwsoggle. Cody Rhodes hasn’t seen him. Regal reminds Coach to find Hornswoggle.
– Lilian and her band performed in Spanish. Marella comes out and sings a song cutting down Austin.
(5) Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy. Hardy wins when Jeff countered Kennedy’s pin fall attempt.
– Backstage, Vince tells Regal to send out all the WWE superstars to the ring, including Hornswoggle. Coach comes in and says he couldn’t find “him.” Hornswoggle was sleeping inside one of Regal’s boxes. Hornswoggle attacks Coach with his walking cane.
– Vince is in the ring. All the superstars are on the entrance ramp, and Vince is going to have all come down to the ring and congratulate the new champ, Randy Orton. Orton comes out, and his congratulated by McMahon first. On the mic, Orton says he deserved to win the championship, and claims he’ll be the WWE champion for a long time. Orton tells the superstars to come down and say “good luck champion.” Vince looks for Triple H, but doesn’t see him. Vince says Orton will go to the back, and drag Triple H out here. HBK’s music hits. HBK comes out wearing a cowboy hat.
HBK comes down the entrance ramp, and chases Orton back into the ring. Orton receives sweet chin music from Michaels in the ring.
Show over, what an ending.