Both Samoa Joe and AJ Styles have spent a lot of time with Midway producers fine-tuning all the details of the game. So far the following as been confirmed:
- The Impact video game will feature 20 TNA performers that are all customizable within the game. Top names on the game include Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Sting, Christian Cage, Jeff Jarrett, Rhino, Abyss, and AJ Styles.
- Kurt Angle, Christian Cage, Sting, and Jeff Jarrett will be featured on the cover of the game.
- The Six-Sided ring will be included in the game and will feature the TNA specialty matches The Ultimate X, The King of The Mountain, and tag team matches and Fatal Four Ways. Midway is teasing that the game will feature “Online Tournaments”.
- A story mode will be included into the game that is said to be similar to WWE video games. Story mode will allow players to create and choose a career path based on decisions that they take during the storyline. Gamers will be able to choose the look of their character as well as their managers who will specialize in different fighting styles.
- Mini games will be included in the game as they will be played to help enhance a character’s appearance and abilities as well as unlock hidden features in the game.
- There will also be a Create A Wrestler mode where you will be able to create your very own performer.