– Joe recently got married and says its been “pretty fantastic” so far.
– About Kurt Angle’s DUI, Joe said: “Honestly, I donâ<80><99>t really have a take, because I just heard about it literally on your update while I was on hold. I guess Iâ<80><99>ll have to talk to Kurt first. Iâ<80><99>d like to get his side and find out what went on and what the official deal is. But thatâ<80><99>s news to me too.”
– When asked about how Kurt has been behind the scenes at TNA, Joe said: “Honestly, the last few times on TV, heâ<80><99>s been there with his wife and family. Heâ<80><99>s been with them, so he was fine to me with them. He was just hanging out with his kids and playing with his kids and of course his wife. His wifeâ<80><99>s there now with him every week, so for the most part, the most interaction I see with him outside of work is with his family. He seemed fine.
– Joe likes how TNA’s road schedule is lighter than WWE’s. Many wrestlers are able to bring their families to the tapings, which makes for a fun environment and a much healthier lifestyle for the performers
– Joe spoke about the Umaga character in WWE. “He’s doing great with it. I donâ<80><99>t think heâ<80><99>s doing his best, but heâ<80><99>s doing really, really well with it. That over-the-top like savage character. I donâ<80><99>t really think about culture, but itâ<80><99>s for people to look at that and say â<80><9c>Thatâ<80><99>s something thatâ<80><99>s eye-catching.â<80> Thatâ<80><99>s something thatâ<80><99>s going to make the people remember who that wrestler is. Itâ<80><99>s an easy link to the Samoan heritage and how we are a savage culture at times, but at the same time itâ<80><99>s just about perception. They (WWE) feel that thatâ<80><99>s whatâ<80><99>s going to make money and itâ<80><99>s going to make fans pay attention.”