– Opening video and pyro goes off, Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler welcome us to Raw.
– Later Tonight: John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy for the 1st Time Ever
– 3 Unknown men are in the ring dressed in wrestling attire, Mr. McMahon makes his way to the ring, he says a main event worth being on WrestleMania will take place tonight, Triple H vs. Mr. McMahon. McMahon says he guarantees victory, he says actions speak louder than words, Vince then shows a video package of every time he has beaten or gotten the best of Triple H. He says the 3 men represent 3 different fighting styles, one is an amateur wrestler, one is a karate champion and the other is a sumo champion. Vince says he is going to put on a demonstration, he takes off his jacket and tie, the 3 men get ready to compete, Vince then backs off and brings out Umaga to take on the guys. Umaga demolishes them all easily, he has a new huge tattoo on his back.
(1) 6 Man Tag Team Match ï¿½ï¿½” Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy, Brian Kendrick & Paul London vs. Shelton Benjamin and World Tag Team Champions Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
– William Regal is backstage in his office, Mr. McMahon welcomes Regal back to Raw and commends him on making Kennedy vs. Cena, McMahon then asks Regal to look after Hornswoggle tonight!
– Next up; we will hear from Randy Orton
– Randy Orton is with us via satellite, he says he opted not to be at Raw tonight due to Cenaâ<80><99>s current state of mind. We are shown the footage of Randy attacking Mr. Cena. Orton says â<80><9c>like father, like sonâ<80>, meaning John will also fall to Orton at No Mercy. He finishes by telling the fans the next time they see him on Raw, he will be WWE Champion.
– Cleveland Indians are shown ringside
– A video package of the WWE Diva Hopefuls competing in an Obstacle Course is shown.
– Backstage William Regal is looking for Hornswoggle. He runs into The Highlanders and asks them why they turned down a match against London & Kendrick tonight, they said the only match they are interested in is a match for the World Tag Team Championships, Rory says they came to the WWE to become Tag Champs, and thatâ<80><99>s what they are going to do whether Regal likes it or not.
(2) Cody Rhodes vs. Hardcore Holly
– Beth Phoenix makes her way to the ring, Lilian goes to leave but Beth stops and asks her to have a practice at announcing Beth as the new Womenâ<80><99>s Champion, Lilian does but adds â<80><9c>assuming you can beat Candiceâ<80> on the end of it. Beth grabs Lilian by the throat, Candice makes the save and knocks Beth from the ring, both women stare each other down.
– Triple H is seen backstage taping his wrists. Up next; Mr. McMahon vs. Triple H.
(3) Mr. McMahon vs. Triple H
– â<80><9c>Marella at the Moviesâ<80> is a new segment in the ring, the set is a red carpet with 2 directors chairs. Santino and Maria make their way to the ring, Santino says this week he is going to review The Condemned. Santino bashes the movie, Maria says she actually likes Stone Cold and enjoyed the movie. Santino shows a video package with himself in it saying that is how the movie should have ended. Val Venis cuts Santino off and makes his way to the ring. Val says he has experience in the movie business, he then asks Maria if she would like to star in his new movie, the sequel to â<80><9c>Mr. Woodcock!â<80> Marella tries to take Maria away, Val says she could always star in a movie about Santinoâ<80><99>s love making skills, â<80><9c>Superbag!â<80>. Santino attacks Val targeting his knee, he leaves Val lying on the mat.
– Todd Grisham interviews John Cena backstage, he acknowledges what some fans say about him (Weâ<80><99>ve Cena Nuff and Cena Sucks) Cena says â<80><9c>theyâ<80> can say what they like. At No Mercy he will not stay down, no matter what Orton hits him with he will keep getting up and at No Mercy he will give them something â<80><9c>theyâ<80> wonâ<80><99>t forget.
(4) Melina vs. Mickie James
– In Regalâ<80><99>s office he is yelling at Hornswoggle to give Melina her clothes back. He starts kicking himself in the head and Regal asks where he got that from, Hornswoggle points behind Regal and Steve-O is stood there, he says he is going to find a wuss to turn into a man.
– J.R. and King run down the No Mercy card
– Steve-O approaches Ron Simmons backstage and claims he can make Simmons more manly, Simmons throws Steve-O through the exit and yells â<80><9c>Damnâ<80>
(5) WWE Champion John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy
– Before Raw goes off air, Steve-O comes back in the door and gets in Simmons face. Simmons asks if Steve-O has somewhere he needs to be. He says yeah, his show starts now, so Simmons throws him out the door again!