TNA’s biggest PPV of the year will take place from Atlanta, Georgia. Aside from the match that was announced at the tapings, there are several other things we can expect at Bound For Glory:
– There is a rumor that the most recent plan for the main event is Kurt Angle defending against Kevin Nash
– There will be a Women’s Gauntlet match
– Jeff Jarrett is returning to TNA on October 4th at TNA’s 2-hour debut show. You can be sure he’ll have a top match on the card.
– Adam “Pacman” Jones will be in action to defend the TNA Tag Titles with Ron “The Truth” Killings. Jay Lethal will also defend his newly won TNA X-Division title.
– TNA recently signed a former WWE champion who made his debut at this week’s iMPACT! tapings. This person will probably have a match with the person they fought with at the tapings.