We’ve got some further news regarding this huge story. Here’s what you need to know:
– TNA iMPACT! will air on Thursday nights from 9-11 starting October 4th
– UFC programming (including The Ultimate Fighter) will be moving to Wednesday nights
– TNA iMPACT! will continue to be taped from Orlando, FL. There are no plans to air the show live.
– Every other week, TNA will tape 2 shows: 1 on Monday and 1 on Tuesday.
– Jeff Jarrett is expected to make his “long awaited” return to television at the 2-hour show
– Spike and TNA have no plans to move iMPACT! to to Monday nights at this time
– TNA is expected to run occasional live TV specials throughout the year
– For years (literally), TNA has been telling the X-Division stars that the company would be giving them more TV time when the show expands to 2 hours. Now that the new TV deal is a reality, it’s time for TNA to back up their words.
– SpikeTV would be very happy for TNA to maintain its current 1.0 rating. There is concern that TNA might not be able to keep its entire audience for an extra hour, so breaking even would be seen by all as a success.