Names Revealed By Sports Illustrated:
* Charlie Haas – Purchased drugs as late as January 2007.
* Chavo Guerrero – Purchased drugs as late as May 2006.
* Edge – Purchased drugs as late as February 2007.
* Funaki – Purchased Somatropin in March 2006.
* Gregory Helms – Purchased drugs as late as February 2007.
* John Morrison – Purchased five different drugs as late as February 2007 .
* Mr. Kennedy – Purchased three drugs between October 2006 and February 2007, including testosterone, which is an anabolic steroid. Kennedy sternly claimed in a recent interview entitled ‘WWE Stopped My Steroid Use’ that he completely stopped doing steroids as soon as the WWE Wellness Policy was implemented.
* Randy Orton – Purchased drugs as late as February 2007.
* Umaga – Purchased Somatropin as late as December 2006.
* William Regal – Purchased drugs as late as November 2006.
Listed As Clients Of Signature Pharmacy But Not On Sports Illustrated’s List:
No Longer Under WWE Contract Or Deceased:
* Brian Adams
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?