Nancy Benoit â<80>” 3 drugs hydrocodone, hydromorphone, xanax â<80>” therapeutic level. Blood .184 (decomposition process)
Daniel Benoit â<80>” positive for xanax (elevated, not normally given to kids)..Sedated at the time he died
Chris Benoit â<80>” xanax, hydrocodone (therapeutic range, not elevated), only steroid testerone – 207 micrograms per liter..
Xanax â<80>” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xanax
– Danielâ<80><99>s body was starting to show signs of decomposition, but investigators couldnâ<80><99>t determine if the boy was injected with GHB due to a lack of a quality urine sample.
– Examiners couldnâ<80><99>t ascertain if Daniel Benoit had Fragile X Syndrome.
– Examiners found no evidence that Nancy Benoit was sedated.
– Sperry didnâ<80><99>t have access to the WWE wellness policy test results for Chris Benoit on 4/10.
– DA Scott Ballard opened the press conference, believing the case is still a murder/suicide.
– Ballard said the investigation is still on going.
– Dr. Kris Sperry, GA Chief Medical Examiner came to the podium.
– Investigators said the body of Nancy was decomposing. Investigators found Xanex.
– Investigators found Xanax, enough to be sedated before he was murdered.
– Investigators found Xanax in Chris Benoit. Investigators found testosterone in the urine sample of Benoit. No other artificial steroids were found. No evidence of GHB was found in Daniel, Nancy or Chris Benoit.
– What do Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama think about the drugs and deaths in professional wrestling? We may find out very soon. CNN is running commercials promoting the upcoming “YouTube Debates” among the 2008 United States presidential candidates. The questions asked of the candidates will come from user-submitted videos on Youtube. One of the questions that was featured in the commercial that will be asked of hte candidates asked about “pro wrestlers dying”. We reported here last week that a US congressman from Florida is pushing for congressional hearings to regulate drugs in wrestling. It now looks like this issue is going straight to frontlines of the political arena.