– From the Cajundome in Lafayette, La.
(1) Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker w/ Queen Sharmell
– Backstage William Regal is in Jonathan Coachmanâ<80><99>s office, Regal is rubbing in Coachâ<80><99>s face how many compliments he got last week for running the show, he calls Coachâ<80><99>s decisions â<80><9c>effective, but not very creativeâ<80>, Coach goes on to inform Regal he will be in the ring tonight against The Sandman, Regal looks disgusted, Coach says â<80><9c>not very creative, but affectiveâ<80>.
(2) Intercontinental Championship ï¿½ï¿½” Umaga vs. Santino Marella
– Backstage Bobby Lashley is seen entering the RAW locker room to try and find a partner.
(3) World Tag Team Champions Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. The Highlanders
– Backstage Maria is seeing to Santino, he invites her back to his hotel room, which Maria accepts with â<80><9c>maybe we can watch a movie or somethingâ<80>.
– In the locker room Charlie Haas mocks Shelton Benjamin for kissing King Bookerâ<80><99>s hand last week, Benjamin says he wants to concentrate on his match later, Shelton says heâ<80><99>s so confident heâ<80><99>ll win that if he doesnâ<80><99>t he will kiss Haas right on the lips! Haas accepts and then realizes what heâ<80><99>s just done after Benjamin leaves.
– Video Package is shown highlighting John Cenaâ<80><99>s career so far.
(4) Snitsky vs. Super Crazy
– Video is shown from last week of Randy Orton slapping Dusty Rhodes, The Dream is seen backstage making his way towards the entrance way.
– Video package is show for the return of Triple H, new footage is shown of Triple H in the gym rehabbing from his recent injury.
– WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes makes his way to the ring, Dusty calls out Orton to the ring, Orton makes his way to the ring and tells Dusty he is living in the past and doesnâ<80><99>t deserve respect, Dusty tells Orton he is a snotty nosed punk and he doesnâ<80><99>t deserve any respect for what he has done to Shawn Michaels and RVD, Orton challenges Dusty to a match at the Great American Bash, at first Rhodes refuses but then accepts as long as it is on his terms, and his terms are a Texas Bullrope match, Orton accepts and they get in each others faces, Cody Rhodes enters the ring and Orton gets in his face, Cody slaps Orton around the face and Orton slowly leaves, Dusty raises Codyâ<80><99>s hand.
(5) Paul London vs. Shelton Benjamin
– Backstage Mr. Kennedy attacks Super Crazy.
– Candice Michelle and Mickie James are seen backstage making their way to the ring for diva tag action.
– Shelton Benjamin renters the locker room where Charlie Haas is waiting, Haas says heâ<80><99>s not going to let Benjamin kiss him, but he can kiss Haasâ<80><99>s hand! Charlie tells Benjamin heâ<80><99>s just winding him up, they start hugging and Ron Simmons walks in and yells damn at them!
(6) Womenâ<80><99>s Champion Candice Michelle & Mickie James vs. Melina & Jillian
– SmackDown Re-bound is shown.
– Backstage Bobby Lashley is seen talking with Arn Anderson.
– The Triple H returns video airs again.
– King Booker assures Mr. Kennedy they will be victorious tonight.
(7) William Regal vs. The Sandman
– Video package is shown highlighting Bobby Lashleyâ<80><99>s career so far.
– John Cena is on the tron from Los Angeles after being on the Larry King show, Cena talks about the Bash, he says Lashley will have his hands full at the Bash.
– JR and King run down the Great American Bash card so far.
(8)King Booker w/ Queen Sharmell & Mr. Kennedy vs. Bobby Lashley & Jeff Hardy