– Brad Armstrong is interviewed. He recalls Chris Benoit meeting a young boy after his match at Backlash. Benoit asks the boy his age, and when he answers seven, Benoit replies â<80><9c>I have a son whoâ<80><99>s 7 also.â<80>
– Investigators found Chris Benoit shirtless on the floor of a mirrored basement exercise room.
– Benoit had to drive 42 miles to Dr. Phil Astinâ<80><99>s office in Carrollton, GA.
– â<80><9c>They had a big house, and an entire room was devoted to crafts and making things,â<80> said Richard Decker, an Atlanta attorney who represents Nancyâ<80><99>s parents.
– Apparently at Nancyâ<80><99>s request, Benoit took a four-month leave from work last year to be with his wife while she recovered from surgery.
– â<80><9c>He wasnâ<80><99>t a monster,â<80> says friend and former wrestler Dean Malenko.
– Benoit is described as “broken man” following the death of best friend Eddy Guerrero.
– They also interviewed Marc Mero, Italian Stallion, and Rick Steiner.
– Years before their 2000 marriage, Nancy was charged with aggravated battery after, according to her then husband, wrestling Kevin Sullivan, she came after him with a knife. She admitted holding the knife, but the charge from the 1997 episode was eventually dropped.
– â<80><9c>I ended up being questioned.â<80> This a direct quote from the current issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter when discussing the Wikipedia entry story that a nineteen year old college student from Stamford, CT posted an update hours before Police arrived to the Benoit home that Nancy Benoit was dead. When identifying the source, he said â<80><9c>Meltzer said it,â<80> to give the story creditability. The way the web log was worded made people speculate that perhaps that Benoit had called Meltzer to admit he killed his wife before killing himself.