– Itâ<80><99>s unlikely that Dr. Phil Astin could be held liable in the Benoit case.
– Investigators are aware of a surveillance video at a Peachtree gym where Benoit worked out and socialized on Thursday, the day before Benoit allegedly killed his wife.
– Dr. Marc Siegel said we should look hard at who is prescribing what for whom. The host suggested a congressional investigation.
– Wrestling columnist Alex Marvez said a congressional investigation into professional wrestling would embarrass the business. Marvez suggested that WWE shouldnâ<80><99>t push wrestlers that look like they are not on steroids.
– Konnan said GHB was popular in the wrestling business. Konnan said WWE needs to fine, suspended, and fire guys that abuse drugs. Konnan said WWE polices itself. He said WWE gives urine tests, but they never bust the top guys. â<80><9c>They give a lot of lip service,â<80> said Konnan.
– WWE was contacted about giving their side of the story but refused to participate in tonightâ<80><99>s show.
– Marvez said Jerry McDevitt told him that Dr. Ashin prescribed Benoit Zoloft.
– Arora again noted that there is nothing in the indictment about the Benoit case.
– Dr. Marc Siegel stated that there is no known treatment for Fragile X Syndrome.
– â<80><9c>They get uncontrollable rage .. they want to break stuff,â<80> said Konnan of â<80>~roid rage.â<80><99> Konnan said â<80>~roid rageâ<80><99> doesnâ<80><99>t last for prolonged periods.
– Konnan said he has no idea why Benoit committed these crimes, but said Benoit snapped.
– Konnan talked about his medical problems stemming from use of pain killers. He said TNA wouldnâ<80><99>t pay for his hip replacement surgery. â<80><9c>Hopefully next weekâ<80> said Konnan of his pending kidney transplant.
– Konnan said that Benoit might have had an undiagnosed concussion.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?