– They showed investigators removing computers from Dr. Ashinâ<80><99>s office.
– Ashin prescripted Testosterone due to Benoitâ<80><99>s low testosterone levels, likely as a result of previouis steroid use.
– Investigators found numerous prescription drugs inside the Benoit home.
– Jimmy Wales of wikipedia.org was interviewed and has no idea who posted Nancy Benoitâ<80><99>s death hours before her body was found. He said they are cooperating with the police.
– He said the person that made the entry also edited other wrestling stories, as determined by the personâ<80><99>s IP number.
– Hart said the Wikipedia tidbit is just another bizarre piece to the puzzle.
– Hart said he doesnâ<80><99>t know anyone who received a text message from Benoit.
– Hart doesnâ<80><99>t refute that Benoit was taking testosterone. Hart said he wants to get to the bottom of this like everyone.
– Hart said there has been a problem with steroid use in wrestling, but noted that WWE is drug testing.
– Hart said wrestlers took steroids during the Hulk Hogan years to help in recuperating their bodies.
– Hart said WWE has previously drug tested, but had abandoned testing until the Eddy Guerrero death.
– He said his best matches were when he was steroid free.
Joanie â<80><9c>Chyna Dollâ<80> Laurer
– â<80><9c>Iâ<80><99>m disgusted and horrified,â<80> said Laurer of the Benoit tragedy.
– She said WWE has had major read flags over the years.
– Laurer said she was never drug tested when she was in the WWE.
– She said she never used steroids, but feared using them as a womenâ<80><99>s wrestler.
– â<80><9c>Very quiet and talent,â<80> said of Benoit. She said he was trained in Japan. She said she didnâ<80><99>t know Nancy Benoit.
Michael Benoit (Chris’ father)
“We have no understanding why it happened. It’s going to take us a long time to come to terms with this, and we may never come to terms with it.”