– While the plans for the â<80><9c>Mr. McMahon is deadâ<80> angle change on a regular basis. There appears to be division within creative regarding the direction from here on out. Some would like to see the angle dropped altogether in light of Sherri Martelâ<80><99>s recent passing, others want the angle to run into 2008, and another camp is wanting the angle to wrap up next month, possibly on Raw or at the 7/22 Great American Bash PPV.
– Vince McMahon himself was hands on with the 6/18 Raw, but was very frustrated how the show came off.
– It was Vinceâ<80><99>s idea to bring back Stephanie McMahon to television, and WWE expected she would get a mixed reaction for her show ending 6/18 Raw promo.
– WWE was convinced the â<80><9c>deathâ<80> angle was a home run, the company secured the 3 hour Raw for 6/25. Speaking of Raw this week, Steve Austin has been asked to appear, but has yet to commit to doing it. RAW is in Texas this week.
– The actor playing chief investigator, Daniel Peck, is under the impression he will finish up on Monday.