— MVP, recently, did an interview with IGN. MVP speaks on how Chris Benoit helped him improve, beating Benoit for the United States championship and his response to Austin praising his work. To read the interview, Click Here.
— The distribution company that handles all WWE’s DVD titles announced that the company had a gross revenue of $115 million for the first quarter of this year. That number tripled compared to last year.
Here is the latest Billboard top ten listing for the sales of Recreational Sports DVDs:
1. WWE: Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen
2. 2001 FedEx Orange Bowl National Championship
3. UFC: Ultimate Iceman – Chuck Liddell
4. UFC 63: Hughes Vs Penn
5. WWE: Royal Rumble 2007
6. WWE: The New And Improved! DX
7. UFC 62: Liddell Vs Sobral
8. TNA: Final Resolution 2007
9. PRIDE Fighting Championships: Hardcore Knockouts Volume 1
10.WWE: No Way Out 2007