– Todd Grisham is once again the ring announcer instead of Raw regular Lilian Garcia.
– RAW from London, England begins with Shane McMahon making his way to the ring dressed in his wrestling attire, Shane says Lashley will not be here tonight, he shows a video package from last week of Santino Marella beating Umaga with Lashley’s help to win the Intercontinental Championship. Shane says in honor of St. George’s day, someone will have an opportunity to sleigh a dragon and take on Shane tonight. Manager of the Chelsea Football Club is shown at ringside, the fans boo him. Shane says he has picked out the greatest wrestler in Britain and introduces us to Robbie Brookside who is billed as being from Liverpool.
(1) Shane McMahon vs. Robbie Brookside in a no holds barred match. Shane takes it to the “greatest wrestler in Britain” and hits the garbage can coast to coast on him, Shane then grabs a mic and says he forgot to mention it was a 2 on 1 handicap match, with that Umaga makes his way to the ring. Umaga hits his power moves, Shane then says he fogot that it was actually a 3 on 1 handicap match, with that Mr. McMahon makes his way to the ring and simply covers Robbie for the victory. J.R. and King mention that this must be a direct message to Bobby Lashley when he has to face Umaga and the McMahon’s for his title at Backlash.
– Graphic is shown advertising Umaga vs. Bobby Lashley tomorrow night on ECW.
– Awesome video package is shown of John Cena and Shawn Michales WWE Championship match at WrestleMania – afterwards a graphic is shown for the re-match tonight
(2) Matt Hardy w/ Jeff Hardy vs. Trevor Murdoch w/ Lance Cade. Murdoch wins after a power-pinning combo.
– Video package is shown hyping ‘The Condemned’
– Graphic is shown advertising Randy Orton vs. Edge
(3) Non-title, Women’s Champion Melina vs. Maria. Melina makes very short work of Maria slamming her face into the mat for the victory.
– Ric Flair and Carlito have a confrontation backstage.
(4) The Great Khali vs. Carlito (no Flair or Torrie). Khali controls the match and finishes Carlito off with a overhead chop and a choke bomb. Ric Flair comes to the ring to check on Carlito, Carlito just yells at Flair and Flair walks off.
– Backstage Mick Foley is speaking about what an honor it is to be on Raw and what an honor it was for him to be able to bring the Make a Wish child to Raw to be GM for a night, Edge interrupts Foley and acknowledges their past partnership and how successful they were. Edge then walks off.
– More ‘The Condemned’ hype.
– Backstage John Cena and Shawn Michales have a confrontation.
(5) WrestleMania re-match, non-title – Shawn Michaels vs. WWE Champion John Cena. Cena gets the usual boos from the guys, cheers from the girls and kids.
Cena gets the usual boos from the guys, cheers form the girls and kids. HBK and Cena have some great back and forth wrestling with Cena getting the upper hand on numerous occasions, HBK gets annoyed and strikes Cena, Cena drops Michaels. They both step it up a notch and go back and forth with fighting as well as wrestling, both Cena and Michaels almost hit their signature moves.
Michaels manages to connect with his flying elbow and nearly gets the cover on Cena with a back slide, Cena gets dumped outside the ring and favors his arm, Michaels dives onto Cena from the inside to the outside but Cena catches him, Michaels manages to escape and shove Cena into the ring steps. Michaels stays focused on Cena’s arm, Cena manages to make a comeback an hits HBK with a 5 knuckle shuffle, tries for a FU but HBK reverses and attempts Sweet Chin Music, Cena reverses and connects with a FU, covers HBK but Shawn kicks out.
Cena has the advantage on HBK, dumps Shawn to the outside and rams his back into the ringpost, back in the ring Cena again goes for the cover but Shawn escapes.
Cena dominates HBK and goes for a FU from the middle turnbuckle, HBK reverses into a powerbomb, Shawn knocks Cena into the announce table, both guys are drained. HBK goes for the piledriver on Cena on the steel steps a la WrestleMania but Cena reverses into a backdrop onto the floor.
Shawn and Cena are brawling on the announce table, Cena has HBK back in the ring and locks in the STFU, Michaels teases tappng but finally makes it to the ropes, Michaels pulls himself up and goes for the superkick, Cena again reverses into a FU and Michaels again reverses into a superkcik but connects this time. Michaels covers Cena but Cena grabs the bottom rope. after more back and forth fighting, Cena once again tries for a FU but HBK manages to escape and hit Sweet Chin Music one more time, HBK collapses on top of Cena and gets the 1-2-3.